SBC on the companion app

Andytangerine
89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Does anyone else have an issue completing the SBC on the companion app? I am doing the Uruguay and Columbia one and it will not let me submit. As i read on the playstation you need 5 players from both countries?

I have 3 from Columbia and 2 from Uruguay and it wont let me complete.. it says i need 5 from Uruguay... is this correct? have i read it wrong?

ta

Comments

• wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    5 from Uruguay
  • Andytangerine
    Why then on the playstation does it rea...

"colombia + uraguay players: Min 5"
  • Andytangerine
    seems strange
  • hortherky
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Having the same problem. I have 1 Uruguay player and 7 Columbians but it is not letting me submit. Just seen Nepenthez's video and he only has 1 Uruguayan too so that cant be the problem.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    hortherky wrote: »
    Having the same problem. I have 1 Uruguay player and 7 Columbians but it is not letting me submit. Just seen Nepenthez's video and he only has 1 Uruguayan too so that cant be the problem.

try swapping out a player somewhere for another one that works as well. It should let you do it then. I have this problem almost every SBC on the app that I do.
  • hortherky
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Astro_Ry wrote: »
    hortherky wrote: »

try swapping out a player somewhere for another one that works as well. It should let you do it then. I have this problem almost every SBC on the app that I do.

I tried removing everyone from squad and putting them back in and this didn't work. I just went on console and just had to submit it without any changes.