The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad Fitness - Price Rise?

Dan2501
1250 posts Professional
I'm currently sitting on just over 20 squad fitness cards. When do you guys expect the prices to drive up over 1000 coins? When did they start raising in value last year?

Comments

• LeBurr
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't think it'll be until a few weekends time.

Loads of people (including all the "expert" traders on youtube/forums) seem to think they'll fly up this weekend due to FUT Champions but I don't think this will be the case.

If you mass listed like 50 golds for 1200 BIN on Saturday, some of these may well sell. I've sold a few for over 1200 by doing this over the past few days.

I just think there will be so many people who think they're clever looking to offload 100's of them on this weekend, which will just flood the market and hold the prices low.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I've been selling them at 1200/1300 all week.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14193 posts Moderator
    If you plan on playing alot of games, the cards are worth more to you then the coins imo.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    DaveSaves wrote: »

• LeBurr

Me too, but involves mass listing a few times over and a couple may sell each time.
    Lazy people just buying them off the first few pages from my experience?

The min BIN wont rise much over 1000 for a few weeks IMO.
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Fair enough. Thanks lads. I'll just start listing them and see how I get on!
  • Sercs
    18831 posts World Class
    wont be for a while but like everybody says, plenty of lazy buyers to have a few sell every cycle. Personally just loaded up anyway for my own use, then if they do spike.. i might sell off and use 2 teams. We shall see, yet to play any seasons yet so unsure how much fitness effects players.. could need 2 teams immediately though
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    my transfer pile this week :joy:
    c00ee54c86c420221236e7765e3e7b8d.png
    sold about 20
    200 left :joy:
  • Sercs
    18831 posts World Class
    murazor wrote: »
    sold about 20

at 2k ea tho? that is great going!
  • LeBurr
    Sercs wrote: »
    wont be for a while but like everybody says, plenty of lazy buyers to have a few sell every cycle. Personally just loaded up anyway for my own use, then if they do spike.. i might sell off and use 2 teams. We shall see, yet to play any seasons yet so unsure how much fitness effects players.. could need 2 teams immediately though

Fitness get drained so quickly this year, even if you're not on high pressure / have very fit players.

I play a max of 2 games before switching / applying fitness cards - Even for people like Vidal.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14193 posts Moderator
    LeBurr wrote: »

Fitness get drained so quickly this year, even if you're not on high pressure / have very fit players.

I play a max of 2 games before switching / applying fitness cards - Even for people like Vidal.

I've experienced the same. Fitness team is a MUST this year.
  • Sercs
    18831 posts World Class

how much does it stop by @LeBurr ? as in after 2 games what would players be sat at?
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    sold about 20

I've sold at least 10 at 2k this week. If you list enough of them people will buy them.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    sold about 20

you d be surprised how lazy/stupid people are :joy:
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14193 posts Moderator

how much does it stop by @LeBurr ? as in after 2 games what would players be sat at?

Low to mid 80s i'd say.
  • LeBurr

I don't player high pressure and I say I sprint for like... half the time maybe (usually just manually moving players to cut passing lanes).

After 1 game I'm usually down to around 90-94 depending on position/stamina stat.
    After 2 games its mid 80's... which I would NEVER play with.

Even on full fitness, at 70th minute the team is struggling - Therefore in the second game they are dead out at 70th minute.

Fitness is crucial this year, so if you don't need the coins then keep your squad fitness, they will rise hugely.
  • Sercs
    18831 posts World Class

I don't player high pressure and I say I sprint for like... half the time maybe (usually just manually moving players to cut passing lanes).

After 1 game I'm usually down to around 90-94 depending on position/stamina stat.

Even on full fitness, at 70th minute the team is struggling - Therefore in the second game they are dead out at 70th minute.

Fitness is crucial this year, so if you don't need the coins then keep your squad fitness, they will rise hugely.

Low to mid 80s i'd say.

nuts, last year I never played with below 90 fitness.. then I realised that was silly and 85ish was fine. Looks like I'll be using squad fitness per game :joy:

Probably at the start its a bit more cost effective / closer comparing squad fitness to 2nd teams given players are higher priced and squad fitnesses are much lower.. 2nd team will fall and fitness with rise.. think ill stick with 1 team on that basis with an OK bench so I can make subs in the event of a injury.. which sounds... often lol
  • LeBurr

Low to mid 80s i'd say.

nuts, last year I never played with below 90 fitness.. then I realised that was silly and 85ish was fine. Looks like I'll be using squad fitness per game :joy:

Probably at the start its a bit more cost effective / closer comparing squad fitness to 2nd teams given players are higher priced and squad fitnesses are much lower.. 2nd team will fall and fitness with rise.. think ill stick with 1 team on that basis with an OK bench so I can make subs in the event of a injury.. which sounds... often lol

Yeah definitely agree with 1 match per team. 2 is a stretch come the second half of that game.

For FUT Champions I've just stashed loads of Bronze fitness cards for 300-400 coins, with the staff boosts they give +15 fitness, so easily enough for 1/2 games.

The bench is absolutely crucial though, agreed with you there - Subbing on a fresh pair of wingers and box to box CM at 60-70 mins is brutal - You end up tearing up H/H wing backs.
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    i play 1 match then swap.

i like both my teams so its no effort to switch,
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    With such big prizes, people will want their best players at top fitness.
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    With such big prizes, people will want their best players at top fitness.

yup, i'm going to profit from them big time this weekend :lol:
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    Squad fitness is a long-term investment. I have 200 cards at 450 and I'm planning to sell them in 3-4 weeks. Selling for 800 or 850 makes no sense.