Bale at ST

Claicon
2308 posts Fans' Favourite
Hey,

wanna know if some of you already tried out Bale at ST? Saw some comments here that he is an absolute beast this year. He is my favourite player and I wanna build a nice squad around him in a 4312.

Anyone used him in a 4312 and want to share your team? :) When i got enough coins i will go with Aguero - Bale and then Hagi at CAM but that's not possible atm :D

Any decent ST beside Bale in a 4312? :)

Comments

• Claicon
    Anyone? :)
  • Ryanomates
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haven't used him at all myself. Really tempted to buy him though. Think it's gonna cost 500k for a fresh one.
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    he works really really well for me as RF in 4321

I have Reus-AUba-Bale as front trio
  • Claicon
    Anyone got a decent squad for Bale in a 4312 (max, 1,1 mil including Bale)? Would love using him.
  • Dawud
    15660 posts World Class
    I've used him on 4312 ST in draft many times and he was incredible
  • Slashickle
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haven't used him at ST but did at RW and RF and he was quiet frustrating to play with
  • Claicon
    Now I gone to a 433(4) formation because i need the width more i recognized. Made this team, now with Bale as a RW, opinions?

6b1b88296f789b8b6d2a34ce0ee6395c.jpg
  • Claicon
    Got back to my 4321 like 2 weeks ago and sold everything. Now i wanna go with this squad after BF, already got 1.2m so maybe save some more. There's a bit of lack in the midfield i believ but this shouldn't be the issue?! Kante was so great for me at his CM role and heard good things about him as a CCM, so wanna try him out.

Any opinions on this one? Don't know wheter 4321 or 4312 is the best formation for me :D Anyone did well with the 4312 in the WL?

cf9b1d494ffb031486973fb8298adf1a.jpg
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    GREAT!
  • Claicon
    COACH wrote: »
    GREAT!

thanks @COACH you tried the 4312? Only used it in my fitness team feat. SBC Costa and Sanches so far.
  • he's my st in a 4321 with neymar and messi. he's incredible but sometimes his weakfoot cost me easy goals.
  • Claicon
    he's my st in a 4321 with neymar and messi. he's incredible but sometimes his weakfoot cost me easy goals.

yeah i realised this in the last few FIFA's but he's my favourite player so I don't care that much, he will play wether he bottles many chances :D

How was your Weekend League result with this formation? Had some trouble with the 4321 in close games.
  • Claicon
    push
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Spillaren wrote: »

I had that front line earlier in the game as well. Bale outshone everyone.

OP: I think he would be wasted at striker. He's so productive in terms of goals and assists at rf. Get a decent striker next to him and you are good to go
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016
    Bale did absolutely nothing for me. I went 15 games without him scoring and then rage built a terrible team from players in my club and Andy Carroll scored a hatrick which only me made it worst and Bale got rage sold. I also love Bale so I was upset. Aguero was great though, scored even when he had no right to.

I totally get it was my fault Bale didn't play well as I was probably trying to force it to him and simply trying too hard in my excitement, he has all the right stats he should be great but just my experience.
  • Claicon wrote: »
    he's my st in a 4321 with neymar and messi. he's incredible but sometimes his weakfoot cost me easy goals.

yeah i realised this in the last few FIFA's but he's my favourite player so I don't care that much, he will play wether he bottles many chances :D

How was your Weekend League result with this formation? Had some trouble with the 4321 in close games.

end up with 29-5 and 6 matches remaining.
  • Xaini29
    1994 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bale at St with griz = destruction
  • Claicon
    Bale did absolutely nothing for me. I went 15 games without him scoring and then rage built a terrible team from players in my club and Andy Carroll scored a hatrick which only me made it worst and Bale got rage sold. I also love Bale so I was upset. Aguero was great though, scored even when he had no right to.

I totally get it was my fault Bale didn't play well as I was probably trying to force it to him and simply trying too hard in my excitement, he has all the right stats he should be great but just my experience.

Yeah got the same problem when i first tried him, he's only good when you don't really force him to score/do awesome things.
    Spillaren wrote: »

I had that front line earlier in the game as well. Bale outshone everyone.

OP: I think he would be wasted at striker. He's so productive in terms of goals and assists at rf. Get a decent striker next to him and you are good to go

Why wasted? I think he's a bit wasted at RF because he's not that agile and can dribble that good. ST is perfect imo in a 2-ST-formation because his passing is really good to connect to the other ST.

Claicon wrote: »

end up with 29-5 and 6 matches remaining.

wow, nice result.
    Xaini29 wrote: »
    Bale at St with griz = destruction

Yeah, Griezmann was amazing in my 4321 alongside Bale at RF. But i wanna go with Aguero because he got double 4* and was so impressive in FUT Draft and as an opponent in the WL. His runs are just unreal and his finishing is superb imo.
  • Claicon
    push, any opinions on this squad:

• Claicon
    push
  • Claicon
    push
  • MushyP15
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cech is w*nk
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    GREAT!

thanks @COACH you tried the 4312? Only used it in my fitness team feat. SBC Costa and Sanches so far.

@Claicon

YEs, not bad but I still go back to 41212(2).
  • Claicon
    GREAT!

@Claicon

YEs, not bad but I still go back to 41212(2).

Yeah and the switch to this formation is no problem because links are the same, right? Might use 4312 first and then switch to this if it doesn't work :D
  • Smsalnuaimi
    761 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I wish i can afford.

Martial - st ronaldo - bale

1 mill short
  • Claicon

push. Is it too attacking in the midfield? Is Kante too short for this position? Don't really know but it could play decent imo.
  • Claicon
    Hey guys,

so i gone with this squad. Instead of Deco i have gone with Rui Costa. I was short on coins so i got Fernandinho and Matic and they are doing really good! Just won Division 1 4 times in a row!! Really impressed how good this team actually is.

97bb1917d852170695461d7aa168aaa2.jpg

Any improvements? Maybe NIF Toure for Fernandinho? Got 100k left atm.
  • Claicon
    push