Kit gltich

CaliforniaTitan
319 posts Sunday League Hero
3rd time in 30 games that me or my opponent were given similar all white/black kits after choosing different at the choice screen. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm done with all white/black kits!

Comments

• PMN_Obes
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    it's happened to me a few times as well. We both clearly switched prior to the start, but given default home/away of similar colors instead.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    You have to wait until both your and your oppo's players have the desired kits
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    is it so hard to understand that the manus in fifa has a lag, or is it hard to understand that the kit that the player wears on screen is the selected kit ?
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    How about the refs and keepers have totally different colors from the 2 squads playing... kthx!!!!
  • axan
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't mind the kits on the selection board. You always play with the kits that are worn by the players in the selection menu.
  • CaliforniaTitan
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    is it so hard to understand that the manus in fifa has a lag, or is it hard to understand that the kit that the player wears on screen is the selected kit ?

Hard to understand? I came here asking a question, I wasn't even sure if it was an issue with other people. Why be rude about it? Nothing else going on in your life?
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    AntoineFR wrote: »

Hard to understand? I came here asking a question, I wasn't even sure if it was an issue with other people. Why be rude about it? Nothing else going on in your life?

It's OK... he's a well known troll