OT: Controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

Agent VZ
29162 posts Player of the Year
So Iv started getting this recently and it's super annoying .. The controller just randomly disconnects for like 7-10 seconds and reconnects on its own. Heard it's really common with the ONE.. Any of you boys ever get this?

Comments

• OoSUPERDANoO
    13920 posts Moderator
    Me too!! I thought it was just me :o

My controller just switches itself off even though i know it's 100% charged!
  • Agent VZ
    Me too!! I thought it was just me :o

My controller just switches itself off even though i know it's 100% charged!

Heard it's really common with the one Dan and Microsoft hasn't even addressed it eventhough Iv seen thousands of posts on their official forum.. Started happening as I downloaded that update around ten days ago. :s
  • Çalhanoğlu
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Never had the problem, have the day one edition console and the day one controller so literally the oldest pieces of gear available

Are you definitely close enough to the console? Could always try a wired controller (or keep it connected with a charge cable) not ideal but yeah, hope you find out the issue
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13920 posts Moderator
    Happened to me last few days. Wouldn't say it's been a problem yet, it's only happened a few times.

I've been keeping it plugged in via the play and charge kit to stop it happening though.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Literally happened to me for the first time yesterday.
  • Agent VZ
    Yeah happened to a mate of mine a year ago and he's forced to play wired.. I don't have that option as my box is like 10-15 feet away from the tv.
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    This happened to me quite a lot yesterday as well! :open_mouth:
  • Agent VZ
    This happened to me quite a lot yesterday as well! :open_mouth:

Yeah dude they've fkd up with the last update.. I'm not even under warranty which makes it even worse.
  • Diggy
    13550 posts Has That Special Something
    They are trying to get u to buy the elite my elite never disconnects but my standard does it quite often
  • crackers07
    1023 posts Professional
    Yep happens to me even when wired up.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    what batteries are you using?