• Patch305
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @JustMeGaming still to this day don't understand your trading method
  • JustMeGaming
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Patch305 wrote: »
    @JustMeGaming still to this day don't understand your trading method

Recently: SBCs + Bronze Packs.

And now with the Jumbo Premium Bronze packs it's awesome.... already got 3 TOTS players and tons of goodies that i'll keep until the consumables market stabilizes.
  • Patch305
    @JustMeGaming thanks for the simplified explanation
  • GeezR81
    1106 posts Professional
    edited May 2017
    After doing POTM Son today was left with exactly 68 coins. After the packs back up to 30k. :neutral:
  • Patch305
    Ok
  • JustMeGaming
    FInal IF's to sell... so close to 6M.

6M.

6.2M

6.3M

6.4M

6.5M

6.6M
  • JustMeGaming

6M.

6.2M

6.3M

6.4M

6.5M

6.6M

6.8M
  • Benhutley
    12 posts Ball Boy
    How do u get 6.8 mil
  • Stl_soccer
    82 posts Park Captain
    I have 450k.
  • JustMeGaming
    edited June 2017

6M.

6.2M

6.3M

6.4M

6.5M

6.6M

6.8M

7M
    Benhutley wrote: »
    How do u get 6.8 mil

Bronze Packs + SBC's
  • Patch305
    Which ones
  • JustMeGaming
    edited June 2017
    Which ones

Lower or Middle Leagues --» that will get you lots of silver players that will have great value at some time in the future.

+

Marquee Matches --» specialy the ones you can use the bronze or silver players from the packs; don't forget to evaluate if one of those matches' sbc are worth to complete or better to sell your players instead.

+

Bronze Upgrades --» you can "recycle" the hundreds / thousands of bronze players to get silver players that will reduce in the future your cost doing silver players based SBC's.

+

I don't waste my coins to open gold packs --» only open the gold ones i got from doing SBC's.

;)
  • Patch305
    Which ones

Lower or Middle Leagues --» that will get you lots of silver players that will have great value at some time in the future.

+

Marquee Matches --» specialy the ones you can use the bronze or silver players from the packs; don't forget to evaluate if one of those matches' sbc are worth to complete or better to sell your players instead.

+

Bronze Upgrades --» you can "recycle" the hundreds / thousands of bronze players to get silver players that will reduce in the future your cost doing silver players based SBC's.

+

I don't waste my coins to open gold packs --» only open the gold ones i got from doing SBC's.

;)
    Thanks a lot you've really helped me out I was confused :)
  • Nandofig
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @JustMeGaming waiting on serie a or la liga?
  • jphilk
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Now i have 70k, i reached 300k and i bought striker son, really op, i do the bronze pack method, but i cant figure out the sbc method you are talking about
  • JustMeGaming
    edited June 2017
    Nandofig wrote: »
    @JustMeGaming waiting on serie a or la liga?

@Nandofig

For now, i'm not giving my weekly limited time to Fifa for those big league SBC's.

Until now i only finished Liga NOS, Japan L1 and yesterday the Arabe League... almost finished the MLS one.

Next: Mexico + Dutch + Turkey + Scotland --» got lots of Bronze/Silver players from Bronze packs... and the ones i don't have i'll buy at good price... 500/600 coins average... at max 1000/1200c coins.

Only then i will focus on the expensive ones, starting at Ligue 1, Serie A and moving to La Liga, Premier League and Bundesliga.

For those expensive ones, wait for the upgrade SBC's for the TOTS of those specific leagues, that give you the possibility to get some of those special cards, if not at least you get cards of players from those leagues... personaly i don't open gold packs, so i will not try those but you can if you wish.

@jphilk

My strategy this year, was simple, the important base was opening endless bronze packs.

With those you get rich with time:

--» fitness cards;
    --» healing cards;
    --» contracts;
    --» lots of bronze players (save everyone to club, it will give you lots of coins when the time comes);
    --» interesting number of silver players (save everyone to club, it will give you lots of coins when the time comes);
    --» do bronze upgrades for great silver players for the SBC's the require them;

For the SBC's you have always to evaluate if is worth to do it or to sell the players for the gamers that don't want to waste time and go to the market and buy those cards. [Marquee Matches]

The League ones read what i wrote for the user Nandofig.

My strategy it's nothing special but it got me this 7M mark (personal record) so far and i was away from FIFA from January to start of May because of going back to studying... otherwise i would had by now 10M at least, and i'm not focusing in trading right now because the lack of time to do it.
    Post edited by JustMeGaming on
  • Nandofig
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @JustMeGaming I meant what are you going to buy with all those coins? Seeing as serie a and la liga are left, I assumed you were saving your coins for one of those tots.

I'm personally waiting on serie a. I currently have 5.8 mill. Hopefully that is enough for the players I want.
  • JustMeGaming
    edited June 2017
    Nandofig wrote: »
    @JustMeGaming I meant what are you going to buy with all those coins? Seeing as serie a and la liga are left, I assumed you were saving your coins for one of those tots.

I'm personally waiting on serie a. I currently have 5.8 mill. Hopefully that is enough for the players I want.

@Nandofig

Good question... the answer is i don't know what to do with it, because:

a) i could build some elite teams with it but i don't have time to play;
    b) i could go opening packs for those special TOTS players but i usually avoid opening gold packs;

I will try to get more and more coins to put my personal record of coins at a higher value... and at the same time i would like to finish all the league SBC's, because SBC's was (in my opinion) the best thing they invented in recent FIFA games.

PS: I guess i could try to get my all time target (Messi) in packs... that way giving a purpose to the money even if i loose everything without getting it.

:D
  • JustMeGaming

6M.

6.2M

6.3M

6.4M

6.5M

6.6M

6.8M

7M

7.3M

• JustMeGaming

6M.

6.2M

6.3M

6.4M

6.5M

6.6M

6.8M

7M

7.3M

7.5M
  • Benhutley
    12 posts Ball Boy
    @JustMeGaming what's your psn?? Also u should try and make some crazy teams and maybe account share with people u trust then they get to try players also
  • JustMeGaming
    edited September 2017

6M.

6.2M

6.3M

6.4M

6.5M

6.6M

6.8M

7M

7.3M

7.5M

7.645.118 coins... personal best... didn't touched the game for weeks, now it's over.

Not bad. :)
    Post edited by JustMeGaming on
  • jhonps3
    1559 posts Play-Off Hero

6M.

6.2M

6.3M

6.4M

6.5M

6.6M

6.8M

7M

7.3M

7.5M

7.645.118 coins... personal best... didn't touched the game for weeks, now it's over.

Not bad. :)

Selling ?