1.6M

1.9M

2.4M

2.7M

1.8M... after some OTW investments.
  • SuperReAlex
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wtf... people are so rich D:
    i'm on Xbox one and i have 19k (i lost 5k coins trying to do profit lel)...
    well congrats guys
  • Patch305
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have 8k
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    2m squad, 1.3m coins, maybe 500k in cards in club.
  • Patch305
    Can you share you're trading methods I've got 8k :s
  • SuperReAlex
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Patch305 wrote: »
    Can you share you're trading methods I've got 8k :s

one way is to use fifa points :joy:
  • player
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use to have pele.he was awesome,sold him buy full legend team,team play good,but just loose almost every game,I hit the woodwork like 5times every game.not joking.miss sitters.have enough.sold it,now I have 79 rated 4stars team with papy djilobodji in the back and rashford at the front.play awesome,Fifa is fun again.u not need coins to be good at this game.with high rated team u only crippling yourself.this is my experience
  • Iwan1807
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    850K and completed Eto'o and Buffon SBC. I like the fact that I'm close to a million again as it's so close to TOTY. Hopefully get one or two. Also received email from FIFA Team that they are reviewing my case so I hope one morning I will find my account with my million coins back. :)
  • JustMeGaming
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just reached the 1 million mark... <3

1.3M

1.6M

1.9M

2.4M

2.7M

1M... more investments. :pensive:
  • Iwan1807
    RIP my coins with all this challenges
  • JustMeGaming
    edited December 2016
    Iwan1807 wrote: »
    850K and completed Eto'o and Buffon SBC. I like the fact that I'm close to a million again as it's so close to TOTY. Hopefully get one or two. Also received email from FIFA Team that they are reviewing my case so I hope one morning I will find my account with my million coins back. :)

Amazing perseverance dude... send PM with your username on the PS3.

1.3M

1.6M

1.9M

2.4M

2.7M

Went down to 700K with more investments... finally some sells and back to 1.1M.
  • Iwan1807
    With all these requirements I gave up a lot SBC. I was going to do Fekir, De Marcos and Dembele but EA are just joking. Glad I took Hamsik for 80K and Defoe for 5K (used untradable IF). Love the cards but it's stupid to do this challenges. Just regret skipping De Rossi in hope for something good in his price range in next days. Anyway after some trading with IF now I'm with 880K and added Hamsik, Defoe and Gignac SBC to the club :)
  • Patch305
    Please share your trading methods and I don't have money for Fifa points( I have 8k
  • Patch305
    :'(
  • JustMeGaming
    edited December 2016
    @Patch305 With little coins, start with consumables, then try the Bronze Pack Method... then move on to SBC's.

1.3M

1.6M

1.9M

2.4M

2.7M

Even with more and more investments already went back to 1.6M coins.

Dembélé OTW... i believe in you.
  • Iwan1807
    Got Juanfran and Kurzawa yesterday and Gameiro and Toprak today. @JustMeGaming how about you? Are you doing the SBC or just selling players?
  • teodeman
    19 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2016
    700k atm but did the SBC Douglas Costa for 140k a while ago (don't regret it) and invested in some OTW's

and spent like 150 euros on packs

edit: lol wrong section im on ps4 platform :D
  • lordcanja
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Patch305 With little coins, start with consumables, then try the Bronze Pack Method... then move on to SBC's.

1.3M

1.6M

1.9M

2.4M

2.7M

Even with more and more investments already went back to 1.6M coins.

Dembélé OTW... i believe in you.

I wasnt sure why he'd get an inform when i read this yesterday, since dortmund havent won any of their last two games... And then i see today they still gave him an if. Congrata
  • JustMeGaming
    edited December 2016
    Got Juanfran and Kurzawa yesterday and Gameiro and Toprak today. @JustMeGaming how about you? Are you doing the SBC or just selling players?

@Iwan1807 At the moment i didn't do any of them, was thinking of getting Kurzawa but i waited too much and the gold IF's didn't get cheaper, i was trying to get one at 15K max but they were at 17K to 18K at least... so didn't do it. :neutral:
  • JustMeGaming
    edited December 2016
    lordcanja wrote: »
    I wasnt sure why he'd get an inform when i read this yesterday, since dortmund havent won any of their last two games... And then i see today they still gave him an if. Congrata

@lordcanja Thanks man, sold my last 6 for 250K... i wasn't at the web app or console when it was acknowledged that he got an IF from EA, so every OTW card from him was bought and some were at 270K so i could had sell it at 270K i guess, but i'm happy.... 7 Dembélé OTW at 250K is very nice.

Finally reached 3.15M coins. :blush:

And got on the TL:
    - 12 x William Carvalho IF
    - 14 x Falcao IF
    - 4 x Brozovic 2IF
    - 1 x André Silva IF (waiting for his winter upgrade)

On the club: 300+ silver/bronze players (min price) from J-League if they do some SBC (POTY or League)

So on my way to 4M+ :blush:

Now, i want that Jorginho IF from Liga NOS <3
  • Deboo
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special

@lordcanja Thanks man, sold my last 6 for 250K... i wasn't at the web app or console when it was acknowledged that he got an IF from EA, so every OTW card from him was bought and some were at 270K so i could had sell it at 270K i guess, but i'm happy.... 7 Dembélé OTW at 250K is very nice.

And got on the TL:
    - 14 x Falcao IF
    - 4 x Brozovic 2IF

On the club: 300+ silver/bronze players (min price) from J-League if they do some SBC (POTY or League)

Insane profit on those Dembeles yesterday! I am now up to 1.5 mil. For me I am still debating on if I should keep investing this close to TOTY or not.. :/
  • JustMeGaming

And got on the TL:
    - 14 x Falcao IF
    - 4 x Brozovic 2IF

4M
  • JimmerHarris10
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    How do you guys have millions of coins!?!?! :/ Do you just grind or do you spend actually money? Please teach me the ways because I got the game late and am way behind the competition. @JustMeGaming could you help please?
  • Ezquerro
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    3.5M once I sell everything.
  • JustMeGaming
    edited December 2016
    How do you guys have millions of coins!?!?! :/ Do you just grind or do you spend actually money? Please teach me the ways because I got the game late and am way behind the competition. @JustMeGaming could you help please?

@JimmerHarris10 At first you begin trading with consumables, do the bronze pack method constantly... with time you'll get more coins so you move on to silver players from those league sbc's... then move to IF trading (the cheap ones), then with 20K to 40K IF's... than to bigger and bigger investments.

The more money you got the more easier is to get more money.

I don't spend real money on Fifa.

Btw, i'm back down to 3.2M with more investments... Rugani IF + Mertens 2IF.
  • JimmerHarris10
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @JustMeGaming so you do the bronze pack method and sell all the consumables to earn more money... and after earning enough money, you move on to silver and then gold packs?
  • Ronaldo
    3746 posts National Call-Up
    3,8 mill
  • JustMeGaming
    @JustMeGaming so you do the bronze pack method and sell all the consumables to earn more money... and after earning enough money, you move on to silver and then gold packs?

;)
  • Deboo
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What are you guys doing in preparation for TOTY? I have sold my squad and am now playing with just untradeables and low coin valued players.