How many coins do you have?

Comments

• Deboo
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Deboo wrote: »
    190K.

310K.

:O You will hit 1 mil by the end of November! Keep it up!

Maybe... for now i'm down back to 740K... i'm investing in Movember cards at discard price.

Just reached the 1 million mark... <3

And still have in the transfer list to sell:

- 14 x Movember cards
    - 4 x IFs (Layun, Moses, van Persie, Lisandro)

And saved 14 different Movember cards in the club. :relaxed:

Damn dude insane work you are putting in! Congrats!
  • JustMeGaming
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    190K.

310K.

Maybe... for now i'm down back to 740K... i'm investing in Movember cards at discard price.

- 14 x Movember cards

Thanks man... how are you doing yourself coin wise!?
  • Deboo
    190K.

310K.

- 14 x Movember cards

Thanks man... how are you doing yourself coin wise!?

Not bad, but my coin total has gone down by 500k as I just did the Hazard POTM SBC!
  • JustMeGaming
    Not bad, but my coin total has gone down by 500k as I just did the Hazard POTM SBC!

Nice.

Didn't decided yet if i'm gonna do it or not... i'm not sure on giving up my Carrasco IF untradeable.
  • JustMeGaming

1.3M
  • Deboo

1.3M

Crazy stuff man, you need to teach me! Oh and if you have IF Carrasco I would defo go for it as that saves you 130k, I reckon you could do the Hazard SBC for around 300k! Oh and add me on PSN: Tcdoodle35 :)
  • JustMeGaming
    edited November 2016

1.3M

Crazy stuff man, you need to teach me! Oh and if you have IF Carrasco I would defo go for it as that saves you 130k, I reckon you could do the Hazard SBC for around 300k! Oh and add me on PSN: Tcdoodle35 :)

I'm doing lots of stuff:.. nothing special.

- IF trading (low cost ones)
    - Movember cards (i don't know why they keep buying my cards for 15K when they're at discard price, but hey thanks)
    - Liga NOS / MLS / Ligue 1 silvers while i'm doing the teams SBC's myself... sell duplicates, see where there's a need for some team like SC Braga, the midfileders are rare and expensive... if i find one at max 500 could sell it for 1.5K / 2K or more if i have the patience
    - Pro League bronze and silvers

Choosing which SBC's are good enough to take the risk and make them and which ones are better to make profit by selling the players for it... for example, made 100K+ from the Aston Villa x Birmingham, 49K from Jensen SBC

And of course... open hundreds of Bronze packs.

Yes, having Carrasco IF would make the loss smaller but i'm not sure i'm gonna use Hazard POTM, so for collection purpose it's an expensive one... maybe too much, not sure yet... let's see how the BF will hit the market prices.

Next time i'm on the PS3 if i remember i'll had you.
    Post edited by JustMeGaming on
  • Iwan1807
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Done Hazard for very cheap as I have 200K+ pure profit from investments in the first day. Sold some IF Allens (bought for 15-16K) for 40K and some Moses (bought for 20K) for 38-40K. Sold all my Belgians and said that I won't do it. But also managed to snipe about 8 Belgium IF (Benteke and Carrasco) for rage of 70-80K (also 67K) and sold for 120K BIN. And then I decided to make it. So after completing it at Saturday night I was 50K down to my coins at Friday (before the Hazard was released) and have 2 Movember cards more saved in the club. So less than 50K for 90 rated Hazard or 200K profit (already having over a million coins) - definitely the Hazard. And in the Online Seasons - 10 games with 15 goals (half of the games were rage-quited) and I am NOT a good player. Definitely Hazard worth it! :)
  • Deboo

1.3M

I'm doing lots of stuff:.. nothing special.

- IF trading (low cost ones)
    - Movember cards (i don't know why they keep buying my cards for 15K when they're at discard price, but hey thanks)
    - Liga NOS / MLS / Ligue 1 silvers while i'm doing the teams SBC's myself... sell duplicates, see where there's a need for some team like SC Braga, the midfileders are rare and expensive... if i find one at max 500 could sell it for 1.5K / 2K or more if i have the patience
    - Pro League bronze and silvers

Chosing which SBC's are good enough to take the risk and make them and which ones are better to make profit by selling the players for it... for example, made 100K+ from the Aston Villa x Birmingham, 49K from Jensen SBC

And of course... open hundreds of Bronze packs.

Yes, having Carrasco IF would make the loss smaller but i'm not sure i'm gonna use Hazard POTM, so for collection purpose it's an expensive one... maybe too much, not sure yet... let's see how the BF will hit the market prices.

Next time i'm on the PS3 if i remember i'll had you.

Yea, I use silvers from the Premier League and from Ligue 1, they seem to make me like 1-2k profit per card!
    For the movember cards, I have seen some sell for 15k, are you talking about the gold ones because I might try it?
    Investing in players for MM (Marquee Matchup) is also very profitable as yea from the one this week I made about 50k from just relisting my cards every hour at a high price and they sold.

On BF, I reckon the market will slowly just drop over the weekend where I can pick up my players on either the Sunday or Monday!
  • JustMeGaming
    edited November 2016
    Iwan1807 wrote: »
    Done Hazard for very cheap as I have 200K+ pure profit from investments in the first day. Sold some IF Allens (bought for 15-16K) for 40K and some Moses (bought for 20K) for 38-40K. Sold all my Belgians and said that I won't do it. But also managed to snipe about 8 Belgium IF (Benteke and Carrasco) for rage of 70-80K (also 67K) and sold for 120K BIN. And then I decided to make it. So after completing it at Saturday night I was 50K down to my coins at Friday (before the Hazard was released) and have 2 Movember cards more saved in the club. So less than 50K for 90 rated Hazard or 200K profit (already having over a million coins) - definitely the Hazard. And in the Online Seasons - 10 games with 15 goals (half of the games were rage-quited) and I am NOT a good player. Definitely Hazard worth it! :)

Impressive.
    Yea, I use silvers from the Premier League and from Ligue 1, they seem to make me like 1-2k profit per card!
    For the movember cards, I have seen some sell for 15k, are you talking about the gold ones because I might try it?
    Investing in players for MM (Marquee Matchup) is also very profitable as yea from the one this week I made about 50k from just relisting my cards every hour at a high price and they sold.

On BF, I reckon the market will slowly just drop over the weekend where I can pick up my players on either the Sunday or Monday!

Yes, gold Movember cards... the only silver it worked (only i tried) was Chalobah.
  • Deboo

Yes, gold Movember cards... the only silver it worked (only i tried) was Chalobah.[/quote]

Yea, just picked up some Dahouds... I was bidding on one then it sold for 49k ;/ I don't understand people... it had almost expired as well, like 2-3mins left...
  • JustMeGaming
    edited November 2016
    Yea, just picked up some Dahouds... I was bidding on one then it sold for 49k ;/ I don't understand people... it had almost expired as well, like 2-3mins left...

Gonna tell you right now... you're gonna see that very frequently.

IFs or Movember cards are being bough for 47K, 49K, 50K+... it's clearly coin tranfer from one account to another... i don't understand why they do this with EA watching.
  • Deboo

Gonna tell you right now... you're gonna see that very frequently.

IFs or Movember cards are being bough for 47K, 49K, 50K+... it's clearly coin tranfer from one account to another... i don't understand why they do this with EA watching.

They do it because they have no risk of being banned, EA only care about Xbox 1 and Ps4, not lower gen consoles :neutral:
  • Tbluez
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I honestly dont think BF will affect PS3 market, a slight decrease but players are going to be high the majority of the year until tots and toty.
  • JustMeGaming

1.3M

1.6M
  • Iwan1807
    0 **** coins. EA tries to make me stop playing their game. Yesterday I got wiped over a million coins because I am a good trader. Sold a lot of players for really high prices during Black Friday and Cyber Monday challenges and they thought I am a coin buyer/seller (I don't know) and got all my coins wiped. This is ****. Although I send email and chat with EA Help I doubt that they will refund my coins back despite I didn't do anything illegal. Such a waste of time
  • JustMeGaming

1.3M

1.6M

1.9M
  • JustMeGaming

1.3M

1.6M

1.9M

2.4M
  • Deboo

1.3M

1.6M

1.9M

2.4M

Crazy stuff again. Need to add you,,, PM me your psn!
  • JustMeGaming
    edited December 2016

1.3M

1.6M

1.9M

2.4M

Crazy stuff again. Need to add you,,, PM me your psn!

Ok.
    Post edited by JustMeGaming on
  • izquierrrrdo
    36 posts Park Captain
    I don't care how much I have, but I just hope it will be enough for that TOTY Griezmann
  • Deboo
    I don't care how much I have, but I just hope it will be enough for that TOTY Griezmann

Prices this year are a lot higher than last year... If Griezmann got TOTY, I would predict you would be spending 1-2milliion for him
  • suraj_1
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2016
    I have 80 k xbox 360
    Post edited by suraj_1 on
  • Iwan1807
    So after the sanction from EA (still not answered me) I'm back at 250K with done all the SBC and not opened the 100K pack from Pro Ligue, also still have 30 movembers saved till middle of December. It's hard to know you lost over a million (without doing anything illegal) instead of buying Neymar + Suarez or something like that but I can't stay away from FUT. Hope to get back to a million before TOTY and EA recover my coins :smile:
  • JustMeGaming
    So after the sanction from EA (still not answered me) I'm back at 250K with done all the SBC and not opened the 100K pack from Pro Ligue, also still have 30 movembers saved till middle of December. It's hard to know you lost over a million (without doing anything illegal) instead of buying Neymar + Suarez or something like that but I can't stay away from FUT. Hope to get back to a million before TOTY and EA recover my coins :smile:

Use that motivation for getting back to 1 million.
  • Iwan1807
    Thanks mate! And I will NEVER list bronze player for more than 5K even I lose some coins it's better than this stupid automatic detection to think I'm coin buyer
  • JustMeGaming
    Thanks mate! And I will NEVER list bronze player for more than 5K even I lose some coins it's better than this stupid automatic detection to think I'm coin buyer

@Iwan1807 Like i've said before here to Deboo, you see a lot of situations where you can clearly see it's coins transfer... is it wise to put your own players at max and try to make a huge sell!? I don't think so, because you can be mistaken by EA as one of the abusers of this kind.
  • Iwan1807
    Yes, maybe it wasn't wise to sell players for max bin but it's not my fault that people go crazy when SBC is out but it's time to forget it and move on. No time for complain, need to make money :smiley:
  • Deboo
    Player prices all over the place... anyone have any idea who the POTM will be this month??? Diego Costa?
  • Realist
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    Player prices all over the place... anyone have any idea who the POTM will be this month??? Diego Costa?

Yeah my money is on Costa for sure.