Can anyone confirm that chemistry styles work like this?

Mitchmeister
347 posts Sunday League Hero
761e5688e0e11e820218c3567cd5a2fb.png

Comments

• Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    We can't confirm anything since you can't see the stat changes ig but that's how EA said they work
  • Rollin21h
    1383 posts Professional
    Probably not.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    As said in a different thread... I can't tell any difference in Palacio with a Hunter to the Basic. He certainly IS NOT like a normal 93 pace card. It's the usual EA bullstuff.
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    i beg to differ @stevvix
    My Brustad felt okay before applying a finisher card to him but since i can fully notice the improvement in strength man handles Jerome Boateng, Pogba (77 rated one), and Smalldini... his finishing has also improved considerably. That said, I feel that pace is one stat im struggling to see the effect of chem cards. i have applied a Hunter card to Tim cahill and he still feels very slow, poulsen also struggles to get off the mark with the card applied. Slimani the same,

To conclude though, i feel that stats are affected differently, pace been one of the least affected.
  • TheMeerkat
    589 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jovetic on hunter seems 3 pace quicker rather than 12 pace quicker if I'm honest, I gave Ntep finisher and he was definitely a lot stronger than with basic so it's all a bit inconsistent for me.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    Shot power and long shots do not go up, like futhead suggests
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    You can't tell because of how inconsistent the game is. There is no way to compare one match to another.
  • RadioShaq
    14798 posts Moderator
    You can test the no touch dribble thats how they found out it wasn't working. It feels faster than h2h and everyone is on 99 pace though.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4009 posts National Call-Up
    TheMeerkat wrote: »
    Jovetic on hunter seems 3 pace quicker rather than 12 pace quicker if I'm honest, I gave Ntep finisher and he was definitely a lot stronger than with basic so it's all a bit inconsistent for me.

I think it because not much difference from 80 pace to 90 pace.. But much difference between 70 dan 80 strength
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Hagman10 wrote: »
    We can't confirm anything since you can't see the stat changes ig but that's how EA said they work

• stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Danledge95 wrote: »
    i beg to differ @stevvix
    My Brustad felt okay before applying a finisher card to him but since i can fully notice the improvement in strength man handles Jerome Boateng, Pogba (77 rated one), and Smalldini... his finishing has also improved considerably. That said, I feel that pace is one stat im struggling to see the effect of chem cards. i have applied a Hunter card to Tim cahill and he still feels very slow, poulsen also struggles to get off the mark with the card applied. Slimani the same,

To conclude though, i feel that stats are affected differently, pace been one of the least affected.

It's a funny one, isn't it. I don't see why EA didn't just have the effects a card has on the player display on the player's card, so if a player gets +10 pace then that shows up on his card. It must be so simple to put into practice.
    TheMeerkat wrote: »

I think it because not much difference from 80 pace to 90 pace.. But much difference between 70 dan 80 strength

I think this does come into play but there is no way that my little Palacio with Hunter is as quick as CR7. I haven't tried any other chem cards because of this. It is interesting how folks are saying some chem cards work and some don't seem to.

Once again, EA make things as clear as mud.