CheekiBreeki00
87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2017
l
Post edited by CheekiBreeki00 on

Comments

• Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    And last year people bitched that interceptions happened too much. Sometimes I really feel sorry for EA devs. Jesus.
  • CheekiBreeki00
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    And last year people bitched that interceptions happened too much. Sometimes I really feel sorry for EA devs. Jesus.

Did I? Nope, I thought interceptions were fine because people were trying too many risky passes so of course they would be intercepted. Go ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about them, not me
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »

Because they don't know how to balance. Last year defensive AI was super aggressive, which has both it's ups and downs, however the offensive AI was nonexistent. Last year you could get around the aggressive defense with much more conservative passes and dribbling. Instead of balancing it out they've just made the defensive AI useless so everyone and their sister can have 90% passing accuracy without trying.
  • xfgdgzdg
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    git gud. EA has created the perfect football simulation. This is not debatable.