edited October 2016
Just packed Bale!!!

Do I sell my KDB investment and get Ron? :#

Current team:

s3yf8IU.jpg

Absolutely hate it but I've persisted with it for the sake of keeping my KDB :D

Ron/Bale team:

6GCn3Op.jpg

Would this team be decent? Not really used 4321 this year yet!

Would have about 900k left after Ron/Bale if anyone can do anything better.. :*

Comments

• Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Honestly, I don't fancy Bale this year although he was one of my best last year. I tried him out but I just couldn't finish with him for some reason. Him and Pogba don't seem worth the coin right now, so personally I'd sell while his price is sky high and maybe get him later on.
  • Gale420
    3984 posts National Call-Up
    Astro_Ry wrote: »
    Honestly, I don't fancy Bale this year although he was one of my best last year. I tried him out but I just couldn't finish with him for some reason. Him and Pogba don't seem worth the coin right now, so personally I'd sell while his price is sky high and maybe get him later on.

My fav player on draft this year :lol:
  • Jeffraoo
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why not playing with some legends? They will probably rise in price.

3bdb8a41a3f852d908c39e14b5bed8f0.png
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Gale420 wrote: »

Draft and Season play differently in my experience. I haven't used him in draft, but in Seasons I used him for 6 games next to Ibra and he just wouldn't hit the target. 1 goal 6 assist iirc. Purple Sterling works better for me, probably just my style I suppose.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Congrats bud
  • Gale420
    3984 posts National Call-Up

Draft and Season play differently in my experience. I haven't used him in draft, but in Seasons I used him for 6 games next to Ibra and he just wouldn't hit the target. 1 goal 6 assist iirc. Purple Sterling works better for me, probably just my style I suppose.

I know yeh, still gives a ruff guide tho imo. Sterlinho was working wonders for me at the start but he is driving me crazy now tho lol
  • mjs4p
    10851 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats! I think I'd go with some legends as well; but that's just my opinion.
  • 0113MB
    907 posts An Exciting Prospect