Bought two OTW Mane cards

VladimirSochi
584 posts An Exciting Prospect
I could offload them both right now and make 30k. I'm always super nervous about investments. Should I hang on? Will he jump way up with his next few IFs?

Comments

• Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is very likely to get informs.. it all depends on whether you are patient enough to sit on his card for a few months
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    This is what i don't understand.. people buying investments and scared of losing money? You want to eat steak and yet you are scared of getting fat? You eat steak and just enjoy the happiness it brings you..

If your investments give you profit, be happy about it.. the stress is not worth it.. they are just virtual coins..

Life is short, just enjoy the game
  • VladimirSochi
    True lol. However, I don't spend any money in this game except for $50 at the start of every year. So if these cards fall in value, I wasted most of that $50 on them haha
  • DadBod
    True lol. However, I don't spend any money in this game except for $50 at the start of every year. So if these cards fall in value, I wasted most of that $50 on them haha

Whatever you spent in this game is a waste.. i spent 12k fp and gave me the coins to buy zlatan.. of course i am happy, but $100 is still wasted because once fifa 18 comes, all my fifa 17 cards are useless..

All cards will fall in value..
  • VladimirSochi
    But you are happy you bought Zlatan? Well then, you shouldn't make fun of me for wanting to do the same lol
  • Chewbaccary
    902 posts Professional
    I bought one OTW Mane because I can actually use him in my squad while I'm waiting for him to get IFs. Honestly, I think he has a great chance at multiple IFs and maybe even a TOTS if he stays healthy. Liverpool look great and he is the type who will have some huge games.
  • VladimirSochi
    I agree. I'm a diehard Liverpool fan and he's quickly becoming my favorite player. I guess I just needed to hear others reaffirm what I already felt, which is that for 95k he was a good investment down the road
  • DadBod
    But you are happy you bought Zlatan? Well then, you shouldn't make fun of me for wanting to do the same lol

I bought zlatan to play games not to worry about if value will go down or not.. lol you worry too much about your $50
  • VladimirSochi
    I want to buy him to play games too... But I have to get the coins first lol. What's your deal?
  • DadBod
    I want to buy him to play games too... But I have to get the coins first lol. What's your deal?

My deal is that you worry too much on 2 virtual cards :smiley:
  • VladimirSochi
    I enjoy the game. Half the fun IS the virtual cards. Actually, they are the entire point of UT lol