why EA just why?!

CaliforniaTitan
319 posts Sunday League Hero
Completed player of the month squad builder challenged wasting around 130k on price fixed items and my special purple sterling no where to be found... this after I had to grind trading because my trade pile is stuck at 40. this is BS why does ut17 hate me?!

Comments

• Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Have you tried turning it off then back on again B)
  • CaliforniaTitan
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Yep, its gone.. gone forever. with no way to re do what I did. unfortunate. The coins can be replaced the card can't.

• Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something

Yep, its gone.. gone forever. with no way to re do what I did. unfortunate. The coins can be replaced the card can't.

Give it a while, it might pop up later, that happened to me on one of the squad builders my reward pack didn't pop up til a while later
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Call/chat with EA.
  • CaliforniaTitan

Give it a while, it might pop up later, that happened to me on one of the squad builders my reward pack didn't pop up til a while later

Thanks for giving me hope. I'd hope so.. my packs, did show up..

• CaliforniaTitan
    Call/chat with EA.

In my years of playing UT and all the bad stuff that's happened I never resorted to calling support. This may be worth it, I wanted to try that card.. with no way of getting it on the market its extremely frustrating, to the point my girlfriend recorded my frustration. not cool
  • fluffymnuffy
    12567 posts Has That Special Something
    Call/chat with EA.

In my years of playing UT and all the bad stuff that's happened I never resorted to calling support. This may be worth it, I wanted to try that card.. with no way of getting it on the market its extremely frustrating, to the point my girlfriend recorded my frustration. not cool

Did you do all 3 squads?
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Call/chat with EA.

Will your girlfriend post the video here so we can all laugh :p but seriously, sorry for your loss
  • Dazzler
    1913 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2016
    Call/chat with EA.

Will your girlfriend post the video here so we can all laugh :p but seriously, sorry for your loss

'Seriously,sorry for your loss.' I thought this was a game it sounds more like someone has just died!!!
  • nufcMarcus1984
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    may sound stupid but have you checked right the way through your team after the bronze players that where no trad-able players go
  • CaliforniaTitan

may sound stupid but have you checked right the way through your team after the bronze players that where no trad-able players go

WOW! not stupid at all. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS. how stupid do I feel.. Problem resolved!
  • CaliforniaTitan
    Call/chat with EA.

If I did anything worth posting she would do it on her facebook or Instagram. Fortunately I didn't make an a$$ out of myself over a non issue (it was there the whole time).
  • nufcMarcus1984
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hahahaha I did the same with my Giovinco and was like where is it scrolled right through and there he was sat all by himself.
  • CaliforniaTitan
    Hahahaha I did the same with my Giovinco and was like where is it scrolled right through and there he was sat all by himself.

I feel really dumb, but the last time I was really into UT, all these untradeable players, loan players and stuff didn't exist. So I'm still learning it all.