Input lag, button delays solution?

neefaskru2
137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi guys
It's fkin weird but it seems that setting finesse shot modifier at L1 and switching players at R1 helped me with button delay.......
I don't know what the f is going on.
Can some1 check if it will help u too
I swear its better for me, not perfect but playable

Comments

• lol , for me if i play fut online season the input lag is completely gone, amazing responsiveness but in coop or 1v1 seasons its so delayed its sick haha :D have you tried fut?

I will try your trick tomorrow and post back xD
  • neefaskru2
    i've tried it on FUT, i need a second opinion coz it clearly works better for me, but i dont know maybe its placebo -.-
  • KaverHansen
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its connection.

Yesterday i played a couple of fut matches and it was unplayable until i met a guy from my country. Playing against him the game was smooth
  • neefaskru2
    edited October 2016
    yea the game this year is slower, players are slower, but when u add delay to a slower gameplay and players its horrible...
  • lordCriper
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its connection.

Yesterday i played a couple of fut matches and it was unplayable until i met a guy from my country. Playing against him the game was smooth

Has nothing to do with connection. There is button delay in offline modes aswell...
  • bigpokey24
    4801 posts Big Money Move
    it's connection. I noticed the game runs smooth some times and lags badly with poor connections..I am getting used to the input lag, by just pressing the buttons 2ce
  • lordCriper
    @bigpokey24 Button delays are there playing offline, so no, it's not a connection issue.
  • bigpokey24
    lordCriper wrote: »
    @bigpokey24 Button delays are there playing offline, so no, it's not a connection issue.

huh!! there are no button delays offline..
  • lordCriper
    Yes there are, many of us have them. I'm on PS4 by the way
  • bigpokey24
    lordCriper wrote: »
    Yes there are, many of us have them. I'm on PS4 by the way

not on the xbox1
  • jjara
    76 posts Park Captain
    yea its definitely down to connection. I tried switching buttons and everything and I was getting my **** handed to me. Then all of a sudden my players responded quicker on tackles passes and shots, i started dominating. I love this fifa but the slightest lag can make it unplayable.
  • bigpokey24
    jjara wrote: »
    yea its definitely down to connection. I tried switching buttons and everything and I was getting my **** handed to me. Then all of a sudden my players responded quicker on tackles passes and shots, i started dominating. I love this fifa but the slightest lag can make it unplayable.

it has to do with connection, with a stable connection it works fine, when it lags, I won't sit there and play the game
  • its not connection, when i play fut online seasons the gameplay is so smooth, unreal responsiveness, when i play 1v1 or 2v2 regular seasons, no matter what latency or vs players from same country there is like some input delay "filter" or something, making every reaction take 0.5-1 second extra, impossible to play at the highest level with this lol,

dont wanna start conspiracy theory because of money in fut lol, but then again some people say FUT is delayed and regular seasons is smooth, other way around :S all I can say is something is very wrong for me and everyone I play with in regular seasons with the input delay..
  • neefaskru2
    edited October 2016
    Yea but for me seasons works better then actual FUT seasons. For now im not playing the game till i see its patched, and we will see. I wont play if one game is unplayable, one game is barely playable. Any worse then me player without delays can beat me, i wont waste my time and nerves... I've played JUST ONE game that was smooth and i enjoyed it. just one...
    I even got rid of 0,5 mln fifa coins, coz its no diffrence to me which player i play, they r all unresponsive
  • The Golden Rule
    87 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2016
    Have the same problems. First day it played dreadful and that same night it was beautiful, so I thought it was my ISP or something or server loads. However, now even at night it is terrible. I tried three different internet setups including a different ISP, but still the same horrendous input lag/button delay. I even named my team NoInputLagPleas :/. Don't really know if offline modes have ever been bad here, but I tested it just yet and it played so nice. Could be such a great game.

It's so freakin frustrating to lose against terrible players. It's a miracle I haven't broken anything in my house yet. Was hoping to get a Top 100 classification on Seasons/Coop seasons this year, but EA is destroying my Fifa dream if an update doesn't come in some weeks...

If someone from EA is reading this, my online nickname is HipHaan, so please disable the input lag/button delay switch for that account lol.
  • neefaskru2
    edited October 2016
    yea exactly what i'am thinking man. I am too nervous. And I also enjoy this year's gameplay offline. Currently i won't be playing, coz when i see how my opponents can freely dribble and shi.t i;m losing it. I was talking to a guy in a live chat. He said they now the problem and are working on it. I even got a draft token for a disconnected game. But ofc i lost the draft first round coz of fkin delay
    And except delays? Ur players also cant do a proper pass and literally escape from the ball?? It has nothing to do with the delays ffs. I think that 20 % of us, experience the delays got ours accounts cursed or smthing -.- sad
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    anyone
  • AK47ster
    11 posts Ball Boy
    its not connection, when i play fut online seasons the gameplay is so smooth, unreal responsiveness, when i play 1v1 or 2v2 regular seasons, no matter what latency or vs players from same country there is like some input delay "filter" or something, making every reaction take 0.5-1 second extra, impossible to play at the highest level with this lol,

dont wanna start conspiracy theory because of money in fut lol, but then again some people say FUT is delayed and regular seasons is smooth, other way around :S all I can say is something is very wrong for me and everyone I play with in regular seasons with the input delay..

Probably because an easy way to apply a difficulty modifier to one player would be to delay his inputs.