Hospitality Settings Issue?

TeamRem
2341 posts Fans' Favourite
I can not get past the "Hospitality Settings Synchronising[sic]" message. Is this affecting a lot of people? I've seen it pop up a few times today and as well as days ago.

Comments

• krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    Yep still having the problem myself. No idea how to fix it.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    15047 posts Moderator
    I had this the other day. I just kept clicking try again and it eventually went through. i blames my connection at the time.
  • Jayzy
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Happens to me sometimes; I usually restart the game and it's fine
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    I had this the other day. I just kept clicking try again and it eventually went through. i blames my connection at the time.

It never says try again though? It just stays on that loading screen :/
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    15047 posts Moderator
    edited October 2016
    krakos000 wrote: »

Ah, it said try again for me after the loading screen cleared.

EDIT: It said Try Agin or Continue Offline. You never get to that stage?
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »

Ah, it said try again for me after the loading screen cleared.

EDIT: It said Try Agin or Continue Offline. You never get to that stage?

No I haven't sat here that long ha after a minute or so I just reset the box and try again. All my other apps etc are working fine :/
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    @OoSUPERDANoO yeah it's been like 5 mins and still stuck on that screen, not seeing try again or continue offline :/
  • carolinabluejg
    183 posts Sunday League Hero
    This happened to me a bunch and I just pressed home button and then quit the game and started over again. One think I noticed is it never happened if I let some things load and not just press a to skip screen right away. Also you'll notice when this happed you don't get the option to pick a language. Just start over it will work
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    This happened to me a bunch and I just pressed home button and then quit the game and started over again. One think I noticed is it never happened if I let some things load and not just press a to skip screen right away. Also you'll notice when this happed you don't get the option to pick a language. Just start over it will work

I've restarted it for over an hour. My Xbox live home where it shows the xbl deals etc says "There's a problem getting this content right now. Sorry about that check back in a while" so I have no idea what's going on. My Internet is working fine for everything else.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks for all the tips guys. It finally started working for me.