The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Winning and getting disconnected

Sami
208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So I get a bizarre loss. My opponent quits at 3-0 down, I get disconnected off EA servers despite being in a Xbox party and then it says I get a loss. I go to my record on seasons see that I have lost 3-0 to DNF. No gamer tag of opponent, so I take it that he got the loss too.

What is this nonsense?

Comments

• SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    He quit glitched you. Either that or just a disconnect.
    Don't ask me how to quit glitch cuz I don't want the community knowing how it's done and ruining the game.
  • fred1266
    1564 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sami wrote: »
    So I get a bizarre loss. My opponent quits at 3-0 down, I get disconnected off EA servers despite being in a Xbox party and then it says I get a loss. I go to my record on seasons see that I have lost 3-0 to DNF. No gamer tag of opponent, so I take it that he got the loss too.

What is this nonsense?
    this happened to me the whole of last year and it was my internet connection, seems like fifa needs a more stable connection to play
  • Sami
    Don't ask me how to quit glitch cuz I don't want the community knowing how it's done and ruining the game.

Wasn't disconnect as I was still in the party.

But you seriously telling me that rubbish is still in the game?
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

Wasn't disconnect as I was still in the party.

But you seriously telling me that rubbish is still in the game?

You can still get kicked off the E.A servers without being kicked off xbox live.
    And yes, it's impossible to stop. Apparently.
  • Sami
    fred1266 wrote: »

What is this nonsense?
    this happened to me the whole of last year and it was my internet connection, seems like fifa needs a more stable connection to play

I have 200 down and 12 up. Don't think you can get more stable than that.