Is the Custom Tactic glitch fixed yet?

Blublud84
208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Title

In squad screen when you apply tactics.....the shooting value was actually the crossing value and vice versa. Anyone know of this and if so have they fixed it yet? I dont wana play any games until i know for sure what values im using for shooting and crossing

Comments

• How about using default in the mean time? Won´t work any worse ;)
  • Blublud84
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Orison wrote: »
    How about using default in the mean time? Won´t work any worse ;)

Yeah thats fine.....i'd still like to know if/when its been sorted
  • Milky
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    Blublud84 wrote: »
    Title

In squad screen when you apply tactics.....the shooting value was actually the crossing value and vice versa. Anyone know of this and if so have they fixed it yet? I dont wana play any games until i know for sure what values im using for shooting and crossing

how do you know its a glitch and not just switched around?
  • Inky Milk wrote: »
    Title

Nepenthez said in one of his vids. Dont know where he got it from. Game also feels 'normal' when i set crossing to my shooting values and crossing to my shooting values. Other way round is horrible
  • Milky
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    Inky Milk wrote: »
    Title

Nepenthez said in one of his vids. Dont know where he got it from. Game also feels 'normal' when i set crossing to my shooting values and crossing to my shooting values. Other way round is horrible

that sucks -_-