I'm not playing until they patch finishing.

Mitchmeister
347 posts Sunday League Hero
It shouldn't be hard to finish a 1v1 with a striker with 80+ finishing.

It should be possible to score from outside the box (other than that rare shot that goes in).

FINESSE SHOTS should be GOOD inside the box... they should GO IN.

I remember back when ULTIMATE TEAM was the 'arcadey' game mode, where you make a mistake and you get **** punished, because even though stats matter a bit, if you go 1v1 and you have 70 finishing and you just place in the corner, it goes in 8/10...

This is just **** and boring and frustrating to play...

DOIRu5V.gif

Comments

• Forzauk1
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Everything feel clunky for me gameplay very slow online too im running 100mb download 5 upload ethernet cable too
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Feels fine to me - just sold up my teams but was using SBC Jonas in one team and Jovetic in the other.
  • Lunty
    2452 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finishing is easy :lol: need to work on your power they fly in 90% of the time for me, soon as you get that power down to a tea it just becomes easy from most distances

The shooting skill games are a good way to start
  • Mitchmeister
    I will play some career mode.
  • Sandell85
    7527 posts League Winner
    just double tap the shot button =) its way to easy to score goals, keepers cant save anything imo :D
  • Recoba
    3569 posts National Call-Up
  • CAVALLOIBZ
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I agree, is not that bad.... actually more i play although i m average player, i m getting used to speed of game & finishing.

i still miss loads of oppportunity but c'mon guys you can t score 25 goals every match.
  • Springveldt
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    I've found going across the keeper is the best way (like in 14). Near post finesse is not as good this year.
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    People do this every year, you have to adjust
  • nitroblast07
    60 posts Park Captain
    yeah agree with post above, you have to adjust. finishing seems good compared to last year when i used to get aguero to shoot across face of goal for 8/10 shots go in
  • Shomsie
    57 posts Park Captain
    No one cares mate, they're not going to patch the game just because you're terrible at it.
  • Mitchmeister
    I will just do what i did in FIFA16 and use silver strikers for a while.
  • axan
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    While I agree with the ones who are saying that you need to adjust, I also give credit to OP bc in some cases it's just extreme. For example, when you are infront of an empty net in the six yard box your top striker should be able to push the ball in (in real life, in a video game, everywhere). But, most of the time somehow the defenders who are behind of him and have no advantage at all are able to prevent that bc your striker just don't shoot it... This was just one example. They should at least patch these kind of things...
  • HijoDelSol84
    486 posts Sunday League Hero
    For me is quite ok, only thing that I wait for is the BPL scoreboard and graphics :s
  • cfutter13
    1896 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do you want to every fifa to be the exact same each year? There is nothing wrong with the finishing it's much much better not being able to score almost every single 1v1.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    761 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Finishing is easy. Tripple tap bro
  • Richehb1
    919 posts Professional
    i am conceding every game from long shots that i can do nothing about
  • Mitchmeister
    cfutter13 wrote: »
    Do you want to every fifa to be the exact same each year? There is nothing wrong with the finishing it's much much better not being able to score almost every single 1v1.

How about you go kys
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite

How about you go kys

You seem like a really nice person
  • cfutter13
    1896 posts Fans' Favourite

How about you go kys

Is that meant to be funny because it's really really not. Disgusting human.
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move

How about you go kys

You're a disgrace wishing that. Consider this topic closed.
This discussion has been closed.