Transfer list size increase

CaliforniaTitan
319 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello, I've purchased the transfer list increase with ea. credits and my transfer list is stuck at 40, when it should be more, people have told me they have transfer list up to 100 items? Can anyone help me fix this issue? its on ps4

Comments

• Retro_G
    29628 posts Player of the Year
    Start up the game again, have a 100 myself.
  • CaliforniaTitan
    edited October 2016
    Retro_G wrote: »

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately it didn't resolve my problem. I searched the forums and it seems a few people have had the same issue with no resolve.. all the way back to fifa 15. Wondering if creating a new account and "gifting" the items to my main account would work. probably not.
  • already try that I been bugging ea by phone and chatting they just say is a developers issue so only wait is the option
  • CaliforniaTitan
    already try that I been bugging ea by phone and chatting they just say is a developers issue so only wait is the option

sucks man. probably wont be fixed before fifa 18
  • Did anyone get this sorted? im having the same problem i bought the increase during early access and still only have a transferlist of 30.
  • I am having the same issue. Already raised 3 tickets with EA. As per them, this is a known issue and the "studio team" is working on it and should be fixed. I think we should be heard more because it sucks not being able to do more trading and earn more profit. EA should act and act fast.
  • and yeah, no date was specified. I am honestly leaving Fifa aside now until they fix it, if they didn't, the hell with it
  • WillMcG99
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have the same issue, weirdly I can list 36 items now
  • I have the same issue. 30 items only. This is super unfair
  • DerBVBorussia
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have you bought all of them? There are a good few and they gradually get you to a 100

Or have you bought the lowest one
  • CaliforniaTitan
    Have you bought all of them? There are a good few and they gradually get you to a 100

Or have you bought the lowest one

I've bought all of them, stuck aT 40 when it should be 100. it hasn't been resolved in over 3 weeks. apparently this has been happening since fifa 15
  • Having the same issue today after buying all of the transfer list extensions, was told a dedicated team were looking at it after I raised a ticket. Looking at the above sounds like the dedication of the dedicated team to my dedicated issue is up for debate...
    Stuck at 30 list size, grim.
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    Maybe in FIFA 20?
  • Halfhand2
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This still the same?
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Retro_G wrote: »

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately it didn't resolve my problem. I searched the forums and it seems a few people have had the same issue with no resolve.. all the way back to fifa 15. Wondering if creating a new account and "gifting" the items to my main account would work. probably not.

That is an issue that cannot be fixed sadly. It happened to me last year and it was infuriating...
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2017
    Halfhand2 wrote: »
    This still the same?

Why you bumping a thread that's nearly a year old