The FUT Transfer Ban EA Response

VelbuoD
46 posts Park Captain
Hello there,

I know that many of us have the problem with the Transfer Ban on web application.

My question is, does someone know how to get in contact with someone from the board to take a closer look to the problem? (Someone said to pm Rob, but i have no idea how to do that).

The problem is, that after the advisors sent the issue to the technical group, and after almost 3 days of ban, i receive today the message that „ i got FIFA Coins outside normal gameplay in ways that are against our User Agreement”.

The points from the User Agreement are:
• Interfere with or disrupt any EA Service or any server or network used to support or provide an EA Service, including any hacking or cracking into an EA Service.
• Use any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts an EA Service or another’s computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancel bots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
• Attempt to obtain, or phish for, a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.
• Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer your EA Account, any personal access to EA Services, or any EA Content associated with your EA Account, including EA Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an EA Service or on a third party website, unless expressly authorized by EA.
• Promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above.

As now im more than sure that i never ever broke any rule, i want to speak with someone who can solve my problem. Its so stupid to receive a ban just because the system things that i did the coins in a illegal way, i just cant get it. And if i add here the things that i had no access to the web application, new EST Date and no loyalty packs, my mind blow. I feel like im fkd from all sides this year.

I really need to get in contact with someone that can take a deeper look at my account, to see that i never used something illegal. If someone from here can help me, its much appreciated.