All (Passive Traits) which Includes power free kick fix, missing skill points and higher rating fix!

2

Comments

  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2016
    alter59 wrote: »
    jonagravy wrote: »
    bump

    Why would you bump the thread if the fix has been fixed by EA? The ones who discovered it afterwards are at a huge disadvantage in my opinion.

    Or is there a new way to fix it after patch 1.03?

    Firstly the was not a glitch and everyone is meant to have these traits and pros need traits to be able to do certain mechanics in the game like LB+B free kicks unlike a fut player or even a default player which can do LB+B free kicks without traits. Also I play with randoms and people with the new looking for group system on xbox and most people still don't have the passive traits. Ea might have fixed it say if someone loads fifa 17 pro clubs for the first time today and have a online pro 1 save from fifa 16. But people who made there fifa 17 pro before the patch still don't have the passive traits. If you don't believe me look at the date on these screenshots. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/5314428
  • alter59
    12 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2016
    @jonagravy I think you misunderstood what I tried to say. EA has totally messed up the opportunity to fix this with their last patch. This means that you cannot get the passive traits now if you didn't do it before the patch.

    In short: The method from the video doesn't work anymore.

    That's why I asked whether there was an alternative method to get the passive traits.
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2016
    alter59 wrote: »
    @jonagravy I think you misunderstood what I tried to say. EA has totally messed up the opportunity to fix this with their last patch. This means that you cannot get the passive traits now if you didn't do it before the patch.

    In short: The method from the video doesn't work anymore.

    That's why I asked whether there was an alternative method to get the passive traits.

    jonagravy December 5
    To fix your problem delete your online pro 1 read more here https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/185182/all-passive-traits-which-includes-power-free-kick-fix-missing-skill-points-and-higher-rating-fix#latest
    JaunaiEdwardJaunaiEdward 9:23AM
    Thanks so much, I tried that before and it didn't work but I did it again and it worked. thanks :#

    Make sure everything fifa 16 related is deleted off your console and keep trying it worked for this guy yesterday. If you only watched the vid he does not mention uninstalling fifa 16 the guys vid was just to show people where the save was if you dont delete your online pro 1 off fifa 16 or a much easier way uninstalling it then your pro will just keep carrying over from fifa 16 to fifa 17

    Also if you make a brand new account and go onto pro clubs you will see this list of passive traits http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926
  • alter59
    12 posts Ball Boy
    jonagravy wrote: »
    alter59 wrote: »
    @jonagravy I think you misunderstood what I tried to say. EA has totally messed up the opportunity to fix this with their last patch. This means that you cannot get the passive traits now if you didn't do it before the patch.

    In short: The method from the video doesn't work anymore.

    That's why I asked whether there was an alternative method to get the passive traits.

    jonagravy December 5
    To fix your problem delete your online pro 1 read more here https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/185182/all-passive-traits-which-includes-power-free-kick-fix-missing-skill-points-and-higher-rating-fix#latest
    JaunaiEdwardJaunaiEdward 9:23AM
    Thanks so much, I tried that before and it didn't work but I did it again and it worked. thanks :#

    Make sure everything fifa 16 related is deleted off your console and keep trying it worked for this guy yesterday. As if you only watched the vid he does not mention uninstalling fifa 16 the guys vid was just to show people where the save was

    Also if you make a brand new account and go onto pro clubs you will see this list of passive traits http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926

    He didn't mention that he got the passive traits. His problem was about having no skill points.
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2016
    alter59 wrote: »
    jonagravy wrote: »
    alter59 wrote: »
    @jonagravy I think you misunderstood what I tried to say. EA has totally messed up the opportunity to fix this with their last patch. This means that you cannot get the passive traits now if you didn't do it before the patch.

    In short: The method from the video doesn't work anymore.

    That's why I asked whether there was an alternative method to get the passive traits.

    jonagravy December 5
    To fix your problem delete your online pro 1 read more here https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/185182/all-passive-traits-which-includes-power-free-kick-fix-missing-skill-points-and-higher-rating-fix#latest
    JaunaiEdwardJaunaiEdward 9:23AM
    Thanks so much, I tried that before and it didn't work but I did it again and it worked. thanks :#

    Make sure everything fifa 16 related is deleted off your console and keep trying it worked for this guy yesterday. As if you only watched the vid he does not mention uninstalling fifa 16 the guys vid was just to show people where the save was

    Also if you make a brand new account and go onto pro clubs you will see this list of passive traits http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926

    He didn't mention that he got the passive traits. His problem was about having no skill points.

    You was right about JaunaiEdward but a guy I helped the other day confirms he got the traits here's the message and it was well after the update.

    Bayernbomber12/5/2016
    thanks for the traits tip - i did it

    12/5/2016
    i see the traits as captain but i dont have the 48 skill points

    DeepDoor755012/5/2016
    no 48 skill points is a separate

    Also heres the title update from the community manger https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/203326/fifa-17-title-update-2-updated-nov-23rd

    This is what he says about pro clubs.

    Addressed the following in Pro Clubs:
    The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
    Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
    An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2016
    alter59 wrote: »
    jonagravy wrote: »
    alter59 wrote: »
    @jonagravy I think you misunderstood what I tried to say. EA has totally messed up the opportunity to fix this with their last patch. This means that you cannot get the passive traits now if you didn't do it before the patch.

    In short: The method from the video doesn't work anymore.

    That's why I asked whether there was an alternative method to get the passive traits.

    jonagravy December 5
    To fix your problem delete your online pro 1 read more here https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/185182/all-passive-traits-which-includes-power-free-kick-fix-missing-skill-points-and-higher-rating-fix#latest
    JaunaiEdwardJaunaiEdward 9:23AM
    Thanks so much, I tried that before and it didn't work but I did it again and it worked. thanks :#

    Make sure everything fifa 16 related is deleted off your console and keep trying it worked for this guy yesterday. As if you only watched the vid he does not mention uninstalling fifa 16 the guys vid was just to show people where the save was

    Also if you make a brand new account and go onto pro clubs you will see this list of passive traits http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926

    He didn't mention that he got the passive traits. His problem was about having no skill points.

    If its you having this problem getting the traits make sure you don't have any weird cloud settings on fifa 16 and fifa 17 and do these steps.

    Steps for fix

    If everything fifa 16 related is deleted off your console which you can do on the dashboard all you would need to do is go to fifa 17 and delete online pro 1 which you can by going to the main menu of fifa 17 then press (RB) and go all the way right to (customize) then select (profile) then press (delete) then your saved data will come up delete (online pro 1) restart the game then you are done. (Nobody has to reinstall fifa 16)

    Step 1 uninstall fifa 16 or load fifa 16 if you still play it, go to the main menu then press (RB) and go all the way right to (customize) then select (profile) then press (delete) then your saved data will come up delete (online pro 1)

    Step 2 load fifa 17 go to the main menu then press (RB) and go all the way right to (customize) then select (profile) then press (delete) then your saved data will come up delete (online pro 1)

    Step 3 reset fifa 17 now you wont have any ported pro over from fifa 16 and you will make a new fresh pro on fifa 17 which should have all the passive traits.

    If this doesn't work for you after you try again ill test it with another guy missing the passive traits aslo remember that you need to be a captain in a match to view them.

    To view if you have these passive traits or not you must first be captain and be in a match once there go into the in match menu where you swap players positions and formations press the RS on a pro to see player information then go over to traits.
  • alter59
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Well, in this case I'm gonna give it another shot...
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    alter59 wrote: »
    Well, in this case I'm gonna give it another shot...

    What console you on if your on xbox I can help you with it in p chat if you want?
  • alter59
    12 posts Ball Boy
    jonagravy wrote: »
    alter59 wrote: »
    Well, in this case I'm gonna give it another shot...

    What console you on if your on xbox I can help you with it in p chat if you want?
    I'm on PS4.

    But I should be able to do it nonetheless. ;)

  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    alter59 wrote: »
    Well, in this case I'm gonna give it another shot...

    Did it work for you?
  • jonagravy wrote: »
    alter59 wrote: »
    Well, in this case I'm gonna give it another shot...

    Did it work for you?

    Yeah, thx a lot.
  • So, I'd played almost 300 games in pro clubs since launch, and only found out about this yesterday. My entire club was affected by this bug. Most of us only had one or two traits. Last night we all fixed out players. The difference is far greater than I expected.

    It bothers me that EA didn't fix this, and that the only way I found out about it was by accident, checking this forum that I never ever read. I enjoyed the games that I played, but it's a vastly different experience trying to play games in division 2 to get to division 1 with such a large handicap.

    EA should have fixed bad profiles when they discovered the bug. I can't imagine how many people quit playing because they thought the players were cumbersome, sluggish and unresponsive, when really their profiles were just bugged.
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2016
    zunderholz wrote: »
    So, I'd played almost 300 games in pro clubs since launch, and only found out about this yesterday. My entire club was affected by this bug. Most of us only had one or two traits. Last night we all fixed out players. The difference is far greater than I expected.

    It bothers me that EA didn't fix this, and that the only way I found out about it was by accident, checking this forum that I never ever read. I enjoyed the games that I played, but it's a vastly different experience trying to play games in division 2 to get to division 1 with such a large handicap.

    EA should have fixed bad profiles when they discovered the bug. I can't imagine how many people quit playing because they thought the players were cumbersome, sluggish and unresponsive, when really their profiles were just bugged.

    EA are lazy as **** with pro clubs and its not a even playing field when it comes to pros you have pros who had done the 48 skill point glitch before they patched the glitch and still mange to keep the skill points and you have a bunch of pros with the passive traits which i believe make a big enough difference. To fix both those problems all they need to do is delete everyone's online pro 1 save and not let you play with any backed up old online pro 1 saves either before a certain date and remove the online pro carry over feature from fifa for good as it serves no purpose to have it in as it causes a whole host of glitches and not just the missing passive traits either and none of the glitches from them are beneficial just glitched lower ratings missing stats and missing skill points.

    EA could just do a help message like press x for help with pro clubs and have it say something like delete your online pro 1 save if you you think there's a problem with your pro and reassure them that they wont lose xp or stats. As iv'e seen so many people on the forums complain about there pros being glitched and every time ive told someone to delete the online pro 1 and they have done it there pro is always fixed.
    Post edited by jonagravy on
  • Question:

    If I try attempting this fix as the founding member and manager of my club, will all the club data be erased when I delete my pro?

  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    Question:

    If I try attempting this fix as the founding member and manager of my club, will all the club data be erased when I delete my pro?

    Not at all it will not remove you from any club. I have deleted this save 100s of times across all fifas since 14 when I want to reset my pros face to the default settings.
  • jonagravy wrote: »
    Question:

    If I try attempting this fix as the founding member and manager of my club, will all the club data be erased when I delete my pro?

    Not at all it will not remove you from any club. I have deleted this save 100s of times across all fifas since 14 when I want to reset my pros face to the default settings.

    Thanks. You're a scholar and a gentleman
  • Does this work for PC/Origin?
    I don't have FIFA 16 files on my PC, started freshly with FIFA 17.
    Would it work?
  • Lquinox wrote: »
    Does this work for PC/Origin?
    I don't have FIFA 16 files on my PC, started freshly with FIFA 17.
    Would it work?

    Just tried it, works like a charm! thanks man!
  • Alphadude10
    49 posts Park Captain
    So does this fix still work?
  • It worked!. I had 0 passive traits, but after deleting current profile , I got 9 traits.
    I have a question.
    How many traits should I have after spending all 24 skill points?
    Now I have 13 traits but my friend has 11 traits after spending 24 skill points too.
  • MPleuM
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    changs wrote: »
    It worked!. I had 0 passive traits, but after deleting current profile , I got 9 traits.
    I have a question.
    How many traits should I have after spending all 24 skill points?
    Now I have 13 traits but my friend has 11 traits after spending 24 skill points too.

    It depends on where you applied your skill points. If you take the flair trait or the long throw for example, you will have one more. But if you apply you points on long shots, it will improve your stat but doesn't give any trait.
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    bump
  • DenyingTea07
    667 posts An Exciting Prospect
    anyone knows if this removes the progress i have on my current pro? (stats and rating)
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    anyone knows if this removes the progress i have on my current pro? (stats and rating)

    "Don't worry you wont lose any skill points or stats I assure you I have done this multiple times this fifa trying to find a fix for the in match face to work in game but discovered this bug instead."
  • Is this fixed by EA, as in I dont have to do this myself anymore? Just started playing Pro Clubs again have not since early release. I was wondering if I should do this or not...?
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    Is this fixed by EA, as in I dont have to do this myself anymore? Just started playing Pro Clubs again have not since early release. I was wondering if I should do this or not...?

    I would just do the fix as all what you need to do is deleted your online pro 1 save but if you don't want to have to remake your pros appearance again read this.

    (To view if you have these passive traits or not you must first be captain and be in a match once there go into the in match menu where you swap players positions and formations press the RS on a pro to see player information then go over to traits)

  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    bump
Sign In or Register to comment.