simmarjit
516 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2016
How do i get this to 92 chem?
http://imgur.com/a/f7RWP

Comments

• TWS001
    2224 posts Fans' Favourite
    Play 10 games with all the players to get them the 1 extra Chem point. And the players need to be in the exact position so convert the two CM and right striker to there correct positions. Will be cheaper to just change the team so that you have actual CM's and strikers.
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    TWS001 wrote: »
    Play 10 games with all the players to get them the 1 extra Chem point. And the players need to be in the exact position so convert the two CM and right striker to there correct positions. Will be cheaper to just change the team so that you have actual CM's and strikers.

Still won't be enough will it?

• Rippa
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2016
    Both sides of striker,cm, and lm/rm need to each be from the same team different nationality. Lb and rb must be the the best from a different league then cb,rb gk same nation differnt league
  • romanceintx
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    Position modifiers?
  • Lunty
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    convert them all to their actual positions, and play 10 games with them all to get the extra point on each one for loyalty
  • Tsunami85
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    You need hyper links to the ST LM and CM. I used Gomes, Guilavi (CM) and an italian LM, all 3 play for the same club. Wolfsburg i think, this is for the ultimate challenge right?
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2016
    You can do the no loss glitch offline if you don't want to play the game, it doesn't get recorded on your record but the players lose contracts and it shows that they played the game.

edit: to get the loyalty chem