[CAREER MODE] EVERY YEAR, A NEW FIFA. EVERY YEAR, THE SAME OLD PROBLEMS!

Many players of career mode may know the problem related bellow, which occurs in "other leagues":

Round after round, the points of the teams decrease and others grow more than it should.
I will describe what has just happened to me.

FOOTBALL LEAGUE

26th round:

1 - Newcastle - 58 pts
2 - Norwich - 56 pts
3 - Aston Villa - 44 pts
4 - Nott'm Forest - 44 pts
5 - Ipswich Town - 44 pts

27th round:

1 - Norwich City - 65 pts
2 - Aston Villa - 63 pts
3 - Newcastle - 59 pts
4 - Nott'm Forest - 52 pts
10 - Ipswich Town - 41 pts

Every year is this f***&cking problem. Year after year. I have been seeing this problem since Fifa 14.
And the same happens to other teams and other leagues...

But I was hoping that it would be finally fixed this year, but, as i can see now, of course it was not fixed.

It is really disheartening seeing the same problems year after year, mainly in career mode, and as all of us know that EA will keep doing nothing. But relax, guys! Next patch, EA will include many features and improvements in Ultimate Team.

PS: sorry for my poor english, guys!

Comments

• Same problems like keepers wearing the same colours as the team your playing against.
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shame this is still a thing. Pes has the tables updated properly and the player stats from other leagues.
  • Shame this is still a thing. Pes has the tables updated properly and the player stats from other leagues.

Have you seen this bug too? Its a long time bug! Since Fifa 14!
  • This bug is such an old bug, mate. Since Fifa 2014 and EA never fixed.
    The only priority of this company is FUT.
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shame this is still a thing. Pes has the tables updated properly and the player stats from other leagues.

Have you seen this bug too? Its a long time bug! Since Fifa 14!

Yeah alot of people aren't aware as they don't check weekly. This is one 'feature' that is a joke. Either fix it or don't have it.
  • Besides this point, we can not forget that EA really doesn't care about career mode. Most of the improvements is for FUT.
  • This came is FUT or nothing now. I'm very disappointed and regret buying 17 - considering selling it off whilst it's still new.
  • As I predicted, this bug seems will never be fixed. Tired of EA...
  • I left my job in the Hyundai A-League (which has 27 games a season) about 4 matches in, signed in the MLS. Checked the "Other Leagues" table around March, when the A-League finishes, and saw that they had played a 36 game season. 9 games more than in real life. So messed up
  • I've taken a look and there's a funnier thing, it doesn't need to be a different round to change randomly the tables, it can be just a day even without any matches to play. Awesome, EA.
  • ash82
    53 posts Park Captain
    It's shocking. It's just a random league table that does not take into consideration what the table looked like the game before. It's been like this for years.

We should be able to see the match scores and it would be nice to look at the stats for those games and see who scored. To be fair, it'd be nice to see stats for games that are actually within our own league!

But I feel that with EA it will never happen.
  • I confess i have already given up. EA will never fix this sh*t. Any improvement will be made for FUT. Tired of EA.
  • 10th4r
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ash82 wrote: »
    ...it would be nice to look at the stats for those games and see who scored. To be fair, it'd be nice to see stats for games that are actually within our own league!

Especially if you look at the Player Stats table and see the top scorer is from some other team, and already has 7 goals after two games!

• Cooler08
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Also, the in-game goal updates appear to have a bug.

A few seasons ago, I needed Man City to get a draw or loss in their match, so I would qualify for the CL. On the goal update screen before the match, I selected that match, but there were no goal updates during my match even though Man City's game finished 2-1.

• Cooler08 wrote: »

A few seasons ago, I needed Man City to get a draw or loss in their match, so I would qualify for the CL. On the goal update screen before the match, I selected that match, but there were no goal updates during my match even though Man City's game finished 2-1.

I was in a situation like that with Barnet in EFL league 2, needed Plymouth to lose to Notts County. In game scores popped up saying that Notts County had just scored a penalty, and were now 3-0 up. I thought "wow, all good then". At the end of the game, the score still appeared on the "other fixtures" list. Once i exited the game and got to the menu, I looked at the table and saw Plymouth ahead of me. I checked the fixtures tab and it said Plymouth had drawn 0-0 with Notts County
  • 10th4r
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've also heard the commentators talk about the reverse fixture and say something about who won in cases where I know what they are saying is wrong.

I've also heard them declare who won a key two-leg match on aggregate, and get it wrong. The RSS feed often gets that wrong too. Fortunately the right team goes through to the next round though.
  • MJD85
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cooler08 wrote: »

This bug is in it for years. Very frustrating.
    The pre-match screen gives you the option but nothing appears during the match. The goal news section is 1 of 5 pre-match menu's but doesn't work at all!!