The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Menez TOTS

Bob1432
1313 posts Professional
Will he get one? Haven't watched too much serie a this year.

Comments

• Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional
    Bumpeti bump
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dunno man, Milan is having a really bad season. Tho Menez is one of the only ones that performs okay
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    50%. He's Milan's best player, but Milan are terrible so it's hard to say. I don't think he deserves it.
  • WimbleMyWomble
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hoped he would. Has probably been one of Milan's stndouts and had a very good start (his first goa, the backheel was amazing) - id say im about 70% sure he'll at least get a bench place. If he does, he'll go under the radar which is great, as his stats should be pretty close to the level of TOTS Lacazette and Griezmann who will both be much pricier
  • Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional
    Hoping for that because i really want it is there better strikers/cfs/cams in serie a i know only that tevez will probably get in
  • WimbleMyWomble
    Bob1432 wrote: »
    Hoping for that because i really want it is there better strikers/cfs/cams in serie a i know only that tevez will probably get in

pretty sure either or both futhed and futwiz have put him in their predicted TOTS. I know that doesn't really mean anything much but popular opinion must count. In any case, you'll have loads of good CAMs and CFs in Serie A! I think Callejon is likely to get on in a central position, then there's definitely Higuain who is great at CF. Even Pogba would be great at CF, and I've used him at CAM where he's amazing. You won't be short of options mate. And they'll all get huge pace upgrades too. I reckon Pogba will end up with nothing short of 83 acceleration and 885 sprint speed, if not more
  • Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional

pretty sure either or both futhed and futwiz have put him in their predicted TOTS. I know that doesn't really mean anything much but popular opinion must count. In any case, you'll have loads of good CAMs and CFs in Serie A! I think Callejon is likely to get on in a central position, then there's definitely Higuain who is great at CF. Even Pogba would be great at CF, and I've used him at CAM where he's amazing. You won't be short of options mate. And they'll all get huge pace upgrades too. I reckon Pogba will end up with nothing short of 83 acceleration and 885 sprint speed, if not more

Pogba and tevez will probably be out of my price range but higuain is a good shout!If i cant afford his TOTS version will probably buy that 89 Higuain.I currently have about 600k+an 200k team i can trade like 100k untill serie A TOTS if that can get me pogba or tevez it will be so amazing.
  • WimbleMyWomble

Pogba and tevez will probably be out of my price range but higuain is a good shout!If i cant afford his TOTS version will probably buy that 89 Higuain.I currently have about 600k+an 200k team i can trade like 100k untill serie A TOTS if that can get me pogba or tevez it will be so amazing.

Judging by 89 Higuain, his TOTS (where there will be so many packs opened) should be no problem for you to get. With Tevez, Pogba and other high rated players in Serie A, I reckon TOTS Higuain will end up being one of the cheaper ones.
  • Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional

Judging by 89 Higuain, his TOTS (where there will be so many packs opened) should be no problem for you to get. With Tevez, Pogba and other high rated players in Serie A, I reckon TOTS Higuain will end up being one of the cheaper ones.

Thanks for the help! TOTS higuain will get 99finishing so i should try him.If i can afford anything else i will buy TOTS matic.