DO NOT ALT + TAB OR CLICK OUT OF FIFA 17 WHILE PLAYING SEASON OR CO OP

TheNo7ThatUtd
72 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Do not tab whilst playing game, disconnects you instantly and you receive the loss. Also if you get a pop up this will happen as well, STUPID EA !!!!

Comments

• Kendini
    51 posts Park Captain
    Same in pro clubs on PC
  • TheNo7ThatUtd
    The pop up problem is the worst part, cant control that
  • CurtN
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Same problem here, i lost 10+ games in FUT17 because of that...
  • Tuco
    9 posts Ball Boy
    They need to fix this. Just lost a cup game 3v0 by default because of a popup...
  • CFCHenri
    3774 posts National Call-Up
    Good to know they didn't fix the issue from last years. It happened in 16 where you ALT+TAB and the game disconnects due to rage quit or anything, you get the loss! LOL it's still there! Sticking to Xbox then
  • Tuco
    9 posts Ball Boy
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    Good to know they didn't fix the issue from last years. It happened in 16 where you ALT+TAB and the game disconnects due to rage quit or anything, you get the loss! LOL it's still there! Sticking to Xbox then

To be fair, they did fix that in 16 but can't remember when.
    Very annoying.
  • Tr3c3
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2016
    It looks like they thought that, by doing this,the usage of cheats would be prevented without having to go through the hassle of implementing an anti-cheat into the game.

Funny fact, it looks like all the trainers have hotkeys and can be used without losing focus on the game's window ^_^

Thanks EA!
  • TheNo7ThatUtd
    trainers hotkeys ???, explain I just lost another match today because of this
  • CFCHenri
    3774 posts National Call-Up
    Tuco wrote: »

Very annoying.

Not sure they did, I use to rage on the PC Forums where I get DC'd cause of my ALT+TAB habit. I stopped and always played full windowed from then and it still happened. It's definitely people using trainers to cheat the server of the game score and the clean player gets DC'd out of FUT. Cause of my addiction to FIFA, I bought an Xbox One and bought 16 again.
  • agentxyz2
    824 posts Professional
    Tuco wrote: »

Very annoying.

Not sure they did, I use to rage on the PC Forums where I get DC'd cause of my ALT+TAB habit. I stopped and always played full windowed from then and it still happened. It's definitely people using trainers to cheat the server of the game score and the clean player gets DC'd out of FUT. Cause of my addiction to FIFA, I bought an Xbox One and bought 16 again.

I'm pretty certain they fixed it. I played FIFA 16 all the way until 17 came out and I would alt+Tab for Teamspeak and Spotify all the time. I don't know why they went out of their way to put this back in the came when its just an inconvience for actual non cheating players. Plus the dam cheaters can still cheat.
  • pauLoHSMF
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    ^ can confirm , I always alt-tabbed in 16 and there was no problem whatsoever

this issue is quite frustrating especially at the beginning i raged when i saw it happen and by "reflex" i did it countless times , this is one of the reasons I had to repeat a season

pisses me off i can switch songs and stuff in between breaks