Is there some kind of cheaters here?

Dohva56
250 posts Sunday League Hero
Hey! So i was playing Fifa on PC for the last 2 years and decided to switch on to a console mainly because of the low community and cheaters on PC, i was planning to get a PS4 but a friend told me that there is cheaters on PS4 too, not as much and like PC ones, but some people are able to get your IP & DDOS you, which makes the game laggy until your connexion drops, is there that on Xbox one too? I want to believe that Xbox is a lot more secure, could someone clarify this for me please?

Comments

• Dodds
    9083 posts League Winner
    Do you actually know how hard it is to DDOS someone?
  • TriggerMike
    6262 posts Big Money Move
    I don't think i've ever played against a cheat on FIFA, not that I can recall anyways, and that's since 2011. If you worry about the cheats then gaming loses some fun. Just enjoy the game and if you come across a cheater, on any game you play, just be glad your life isn't has bad as theirs to the point they need to cheat on a video game :)
  • Dohva56
    Yes i do but that's not the problem, the problem is that some people ARE doing it on PS4, not a lot but i would rather avoid that at all cause it's just frustrating, especially on draft / fut champs, could you please answer my question ?
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    In normal FUT games, you should be fine. I'd say the odds of facing some sort of cheating is around 1/1000.

On FIWC it's quite common, but other game-modes you should be fine.
  • Dohva56
    Snipguy wrote: »
    In normal FUT games, you should be fine. I'd say the odds of facing some sort of cheating is around 1/1000.

That's a bit disappointing, it means that they'll be there in FUT champs too nah?
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    Snipguy wrote: »

That's a bit disappointing, it means that they'll be there in FUT champs too nah?

Can't tell yet.