Legendary is too easy.

Comments

• Momalpas123
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    K, fingers crossed then
  • DVNO
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How is the AI defense? Is it harder to create chances? And: The AI only had about 1-2 shots on legendary. Do they attack more often and more creative now?
  • Yes, they are attacking more now.
  • Momalpas123
    sir_mamont wrote: »
    Yes, they are attacking more now.

Some given how much you've played since patch came out, is it a challenge again?
  • I think the IA isnt correctly tagged. Its "one to the right" that you choose. So World Class=Legendary and Legendary=Easy Easy=Profesional and so on... I opened this thread a few minutes ago

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/192562/is-offline-ia-in-versus-displaced/p1?new=1
  • Momalpas123
    So they didn't ❤️❤️❤️❤️ address this in the new update??? This is shocking.
  • BoomCheese
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I don't get that issue at all Irunga. The game is super hard for me at the moment on legendary, and my sliders are almost default at this point as I try to make things easier for myself.
  • Momalpas123
    BoomCheese wrote: »
    I don't get that issue at all Irunga. The game is super hard for me at the moment on legendary, and my sliders are almost default at this point as I try to make things easier for myself.

Some you've seen noticeable change since patch?
  • BoomCheese
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah man, it's much harder.
  • BoomCheese wrote: »

Maybe its the plataform, but me and my friend notice the same problem. In fact, I play in manual and still find Legendary easy and World Class hard. I dont know if its a problem since the patch came out or not, because i started playing offline matches after yesterday release.
  • For me now the game is challenge!
  • The game is unplayable to me. My first season I won every competition I was in. I lost 3 games (due to completely losing interest some games). I beat Real Madrid 9-0 over 2 legs in the Champions League semi final and walloped Bayern 6-0 in the final. I'm in my 2nd season and have won all but 1 (a draw) of my first ten games and have a ridiculous goal difference (scored 30+, conceded 1). I've also waltzed the cups and the couple of Champions League games I've played have been heavy wins. I'm scoring in the first 5-10 minutes every game, my wingers get to the byline almost at will, I'm scoring from range with my midfielders way too easy and my CB's routinely go on mazy runs from the back. Absolutely abysmal AI. I have 2 saves (Spurs & Atletico) and am completely dominating on both. Terrible, terrible game.
  • Alkemy007 wrote: »
    The game is unplayable to me. My first season I won every competition I was in. I lost 3 games (due to completely losing interest some games). I beat Real Madrid 9-0 over 2 legs in the Champions League semi final and walloped Bayern 6-0 in the final. I'm in my 2nd season and have won all but 1 (a draw) of my first ten games and have a ridiculous goal difference (scored 30+, conceded 1). I've also waltzed the cups and the couple of Champions League games I've played have been heavy wins. I'm scoring in the first 5-10 minutes every game, my wingers get to the byline almost at will, I'm scoring from range with my midfielders way too easy and my CB's routinely go on mazy runs from the back. Absolutely abysmal AI. I have 2 saves (Spurs & Atletico) and am completely dominating on both. Terrible, terrible game.

So, after update it will be a challenge for you. Wait. AN Update is coming on for your console.
  • sir_mamont wrote: »
    Alkemy007 wrote: »
    The game is unplayable to me. My first season I won every competition I was in. I lost 3 games (due to completely losing interest some games). I beat Real Madrid 9-0 over 2 legs in the Champions League semi final and walloped Bayern 6-0 in the final. I'm in my 2nd season and have won all but 1 (a draw) of my first ten games and have a ridiculous goal difference (scored 30+, conceded 1). I've also waltzed the cups and the couple of Champions League games I've played have been heavy wins. I'm scoring in the first 5-10 minutes every game, my wingers get to the byline almost at will, I'm scoring from range with my midfielders way too easy and my CB's routinely go on mazy runs from the back. Absolutely abysmal AI. I have 2 saves (Spurs & Atletico) and am completely dominating on both. Terrible, terrible game.

So, after update it will be a challenge for you. Wait. AN Update is coming on for your console.

This is all I seen regarding career mode:

"In Career mode, we:

Addressed a situation where the CPU AI would frequently leave star players on the bench."

Even the general gameplay doesn't directly address the difficulty.

"In Career mode, we:

Addressed a situation where the CPU AI would frequently leave star players on the bench."

You forgot: Increased the CPU AI tendency to attack directly.

This is a key change.

"In Career mode, we:

This is a key change.

I hope it makes the difference needed. Not sure if the defending AI will be fixed, it's way too easy to beat a man with wingers, generally too easy to run through players throughout the pitch too.

"In Career mode, we:

This is a key change.

I hope it makes the difference needed. Not sure if the defending AI will be fixed, it's way too easy to beat a man with wingers, generally too easy to run through players throughout the pitch too.

It was fixed. I've written about this. It is very difficult to run through the defence like Robben.

"In Career mode, we:

This is a key change.

It was fixed. I've written about this. It is very difficult to run through the defence like Robben.

I'm guessing you have downloaded the patch on the PC version then?
  • I had the exact same problem .. I've adjusted my sliders and stupidly made the Ai's keeper ability 100( no turning back from here) and adjusted the Ai's pass speed and error . My game is now almost too challenging but now I find it extremely enjoyable again . I can't quite qualify for the champions cup with Manchester United. I'd highly recommend adjusting the sliders.

"In Career mode, we:

This is a key change.

I'm guessing you have downloaded the patch on the PC version then?

Yes, i am playing after patch. Before patch it was TOO easy.
  • I play career mode since Fifa 12. The offline gameplay on Fifas 12, 13, 14 was great, it was a real challenge to beat the CPU, and it was really enjoyable. After that, it seems EA is prioritizing the online modes, specially FUT, which is what pay the bills. Dont expect any real improvements in offline gameplay on the patches... We, the offline career mode gamers, are at the end of the line.

On Fifa 17, its impossible to play against CPU, because its ridiculously easy. There is no challenge and no fun at all. I have played about 25 matches: no losses, only a few goals conceded, and my team is 15 points ahead the second placed. I can beat stronger teams easily, 3x0, 4x0, with 75% ball possession. Totally unrealistic. Oh, and I am an average player. On Fifa 14 (the last good one...), I used to play on World Class because Legendary was too difficult for me.

It's a shame come to the conclusion that Career Mode is doomed to an end.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not seeing it the same way - in my opinion it's not easy on Legendary.
  • Ohma
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Although its the best FIFA yet (in terms of presentation and gameplay) it has never been this easy to win games against the CPU. It´s absolute no challengre whatsoever, and thus completely unplayable. Legendary at the moment = professional (at max) compared to previous versions. We can only hope that the challenge has been increased with the upcoming patch.
  • It has increased) i've lost in Semi Final against Sassuolo with Milan. First leg i won 1-0 and was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up 0-4 away from home. I was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ happy, because it was so challenging!
  • Momalpas123
    I have just got to think that EA have fixed in the update, there are so many people upset with it. Genuinely unplayable. Trusting sir momont.
  • when the PS4 patch will come out?
  • N4p0l3onic
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As with my comment on this other thread on general discussion forum, the console AI is likely broken and way worse than on pc version

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/192564/legendary-cpu-ai#latest
  • Momalpas123
    N4p0l3onic wrote: »
    As with my comment on this other thread on general discussion forum, the console AI is likely broken and way worse than on pc version

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/192564/legendary-cpu-ai#latest

I dont know mate, plenty PC players complaining it was too easy prior to the patch. Sounds like there was a dramatic change post patch.

I have a feeling the update will provide what we were looking for... A PLAYABLE GAME ON LEGENDARY!
  • Lee1979
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Legendary was too easy before the update so I was hoping it would become more of a challenge and I'd have some exciting games.

I play on PC so I've had the update for a few days and I don't seem to see the CPU attacking much more. They defend better though. Which means the challenging and exciting games I was hoping for aren't happening. Instead I'm getting very boring, low scoring, frustrating games.

I'm in League 2 with Hartlepool, so the players aren't great, but if there's 2 goals in a game it's a goal fest. I'm 5th in the league with 40 games played, but I have to go all the way down to 18th to find a team who's scored less than me. Best defense though, whoopi doo!! Everybody who plays Career Mode has the best defense.

It reminds me of when Fifa 16 first launched and the games were just so boring. Most teams you play seem to be happy with 0-0 and very often, that's what I get.

I might just need to get better and/or get better players, but pre-update I couldn't see much wrong with how career mode played apart from the CPU not attacking you and now, they still don't.
  • sir_mamont
    23 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Lee1979 wrote: »
    Legendary was too easy before the update so I was hoping it would become more of a challenge and I'd have some exciting games.

I play on PC so I've had the update for a few days and I don't seem to see the CPU attacking much more. They defend better though. Which means the challenging and exciting games I was hoping for aren't happening. Instead I'm getting very boring, low scoring, frustrating games.

I'm in League 2 with Hartlepool, so the players aren't great, but if there's 2 goals in a game it's a goal fest. I'm 5th in the league with 40 games played, but I have to go all the way down to 18th to find a team who's scored less than me. Best defense though, whoopi doo!! Everybody who plays Career Mode has the best defense.

It reminds me of when Fifa 16 first launched and the games were just so boring. Most teams you play seem to be happy with 0-0 and very often, that's what I get.

I might just need to get better and/or get better players, but pre-update I couldn't see much wrong with how career mode played apart from the CPU not attacking you and now, they still don't.

Well, in Fifa 15 and Fifa 16 the offence of CPU was also not brilliant. The question is what do you want? If you want that CPU scores 3-5 goals against you in each game, so it means, that the defence of CPU should be worse, otherwise, there will be no balance. And seriously, i don't want each game ended with the score 4-4 or 3-3 or something like that. If you want to be attacked, then u have turn to Fifa 14. There the legendary was the hell and it was hard play against CPU, and it did not have play the role against whom u did play. I found FIFA 14 is good because of the difficulty, but it was in some parts sooo unrealistic though. As for me, FIFA 17 after update is pretty pretty good. I don't know how is it in the 2 . Division, but in Seria A it is now as much challenging as it was in FIFA 16. And maybe harder. Cause i score less goals, and loose games as well pretty often.