Legendary is too easy.

Comments

  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    They aren't going to patch it for a small minority. Will patch injuries first hopefully.
  • Momalpas123
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not a small minority. Check the internet.
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    There's a patch already. Its called UT. Enjoy.
  • Momalpas123
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Go away.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    If it's too easy as you say, a solution might be using sliders.
    Honestly I wouldn't touch the CPU sliders for now, as I wouldn't like playing against a robotic AI which always seems to get every pass right, which never shots off the target and such...
    But if you need the game to be more difficult you could try playing with manual controls (assuming you're not already) or increasing your pass/shoot/first touch errors and see how it goes.
  • Momalpas123
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ale85bg wrote: »
    If it's too easy as you say, a solution might be using sliders.
    Honestly I wouldn't touch the CPU sliders for now, as I wouldn't like playing against a robotic AI which always seems to get every pass right, which never shots off the target and such...
    But if you need the game to be more difficult you could try playing with manual controls (assuming you're not already) or increasing your pass/shoot/first touch errors and see how it goes.

    Yeah I've tried messing the sliders, used to do it every year on manual but just seems to make it more unrealistic this year and still too easy to defend.
  • fostersrizzler
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The only choice I'm left to is play with manual controls, because currently I'm winning with ludicrous scorelines, while I have over 15 shots and at times more than 60% possession. The AI are completely useless.

  • Momalpas123
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The only choice I'm left to is play with manual controls, because currently I'm winning with ludicrous scorelines, while I have over 15 shots and at times more than 60% possession. The AI are completely useless.

    Yeah I just don't play, manual is tough but defending still too easy. So unrealistic.
  • Pech
    5 posts Ball Boy

    There's a patch already. Its called UT. Enjoy.

    I hate when people complain about stuff that don't concern them. Do you find the game challenging and fun? Well, go play it and go fk yourself. I don't find it challenging at all, and many people as me. Nobody asked for your opinion. Stupid people ruining the world
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pech wrote: »
    There's a patch already. Its called UT. Enjoy.

    I hate when people complain about stuff that don't concern them. Do you find the game challenging and fun? Well, go play it and go fk yourself. I don't find it challenging at all, and many people as me. Nobody asked for your opinion. Stupid people ruining the world

    Angry people more like...
  • Pech
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Pech wrote: »
    There's a patch already. Its called UT. Enjoy.

    I hate when people complain about stuff that don't concern them. Do you find the game challenging and fun? Well, go play it and go fk yourself. I don't find it challenging at all, and many people as me. Nobody asked for your opinion. Stupid people ruining the world

    Angry people more like...

    Again, nobody asked for your opinion. Go play your beloved game, goodbye.
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    To be honest if EA can patch the game right then that is fine. I have no issue with that. I just hope they don't make a mess of it like last year. They have got rid of the CPU's dumb tendency to keep the ball at the back constantly however they have opened up the game more.

    No issue with increasing difficulty, just please don't trash the game again.
  • I'm having the same issue, I've started with Bournemouth originally or world class and was winning a lot of games so moved upto legendary. I still to this day haven't lost a game on legendary and to be honest find legendary easier than world class is. Fix this please!
  • I'm having the same issue, I've started with Bournemouth originally or world class and was winning a lot of games so moved upto legendary. I still to this day haven't lost a game on legendary and to be honest find legendary easier than world class is. Fix this please!
  • BoomCheese
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Here's some advice on sliders guys, which was primarily based on this video:

    I don't suggest following this completely. Some crucial changes I made for example are:

    Sprint Speed and Acceleration down to 49 for user, keeping CPU at 50.
    CPU marking down to 58 (rather than 60), so that playing out successfully from the back doesn't leave them exposed at the back because they were too aggressive in pressing your midfield.
    CPU line length down to 40 and line width down to 45.
    CPU pass speed to 52.

    Overall, the most significant changes are increasing CPU marking, run frequency, and reducing their shot, pass, and touch error.

    I HIGHLY recommend these settings, as it's made legendary relatively challenging for me so far. The only caveat is that the game is played at a faster pace, even with game speed on slow. But I can't tell you how happy I am that I've started to concede some goals. Keep in mind I'm playing in league two and I've only tested this in about 6 or 7 games, so results may be different for you.
  • AJFrice
    31 posts Park Captain
    BoomCheese wrote: »
    Here's some advice on sliders guys, which was primarily based on this video:

    I don't suggest following this completely. Some crucial changes I made for example are:

    Sprint Speed and Acceleration down to 49 for user, keeping CPU at 50.
    CPU marking down to 58 (rather than 60), so that playing out successfully from the back doesn't leave them exposed at the back because they were too aggressive in pressing your midfield.
    CPU line length down to 40 and line width down to 45.
    CPU pass speed to 52.

    Overall, the most significant changes are increasing CPU marking, run frequency, and reducing their shot, pass, and touch error.

    I HIGHLY recommend these settings, as it's made legendary relatively challenging for me so far. The only caveat is that the game is played at a faster pace, even with game speed on slow. But I can't tell you how happy I am that I've started to concede some goals. Keep in mind I'm playing in league two and I've only tested this in about 6 or 7 games, so results may be different for you.

    Cheers man, will give it a go.
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    World class seems more difficult than legendary this year.
  • Momalpas123
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AJFrice wrote: »
    BoomCheese wrote: »
    Here's some advice on sliders guys, which was primarily based on this video:

    I don't suggest following this completely. Some crucial changes I made for example are:

    Sprint Speed and Acceleration down to 49 for user, keeping CPU at 50.
    CPU marking down to 58 (rather than 60), so that playing out successfully from the back doesn't leave them exposed at the back because they were too aggressive in pressing your midfield.
    CPU line length down to 40 and line width down to 45.
    CPU pass speed to 52.

    Overall, the most significant changes are increasing CPU marking, run frequency, and reducing their shot, pass, and touch error.

    I HIGHLY recommend these settings, as it's made legendary relatively challenging for me so far. The only caveat is that the game is played at a faster pace, even with game speed on slow. But I can't tell you how happy I am that I've started to concede some goals. Keep in mind I'm playing in league two and I've only tested this in about 6 or 7 games, so results may be different for you.

    Cheers man, will give it a go.

    Will give this a whirl. Saw those online and was skeptical. When can we expect a patch?
  • Cooler08
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BoomCheese wrote: »
    The majority like the game as it is, otherwise this thread would be overrun. I'm sorry you are too good for the game however I would rather lose a few players then alot. I doubt very much that you will see a patch for that, not in the near future anyway. Best find a new game to play.

    The majority of you create this with your playstyle. You don't try and mimic real football at all. I guarantee everytime you are wide you fake shot or Ronaldo chop inside. Your own playstyle has ruined the game for you, not the game.

    Lol you don't know what you're talking about mate.

    The reason the game is so easy is because I play FIFA like football is played in real life. I haven't used one skill move. All I score are goals that are easily worked through midfield and by finding my strikers with way too much space in the box. The AI doesn't press hard enough, track runners, or block passing lanes.

    As for defending - well, it's a joke. The AI sucks so, so, so bad.

    I play on Professional as Middlesbrough. I find that the defenders are like brick walls and they usually block any shots on goal. With some quick passing, I can find some space but then my player usually skews the shot wide off target.

    When you have the ball in midfield, to create a chance on goal, do you usually play a ground pass forward or hit it over the top?
  • AJFrice
    31 posts Park Captain
    AJFrice wrote: »
    BoomCheese wrote: »
    Here's some advice on sliders guys, which was primarily based on this video:

    I don't suggest following this completely. Some crucial changes I made for example are:

    Sprint Speed and Acceleration down to 49 for user, keeping CPU at 50.
    CPU marking down to 58 (rather than 60), so that playing out successfully from the back doesn't leave them exposed at the back because they were too aggressive in pressing your midfield.
    CPU line length down to 40 and line width down to 45.
    CPU pass speed to 52.

    Overall, the most significant changes are increasing CPU marking, run frequency, and reducing their shot, pass, and touch error.

    I HIGHLY recommend these settings, as it's made legendary relatively challenging for me so far. The only caveat is that the game is played at a faster pace, even with game speed on slow. But I can't tell you how happy I am that I've started to concede some goals. Keep in mind I'm playing in league two and I've only tested this in about 6 or 7 games, so results may be different for you.

    Cheers man, will give it a go.

    Will give this a whirl. Saw those online and was skeptical. When can we expect a patch?

    Played two games with it and drew 1 and lost 1 (conceded 3!!!) which meant my Watford team just missed out on champions league. So hopefully for season 2 this patch keeps it realistic.
  • Momalpas123
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep it's more challenging but still having an easy time with AI in posession. It's like they always go for the killer pass and never pays off.
  • Danic123
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    As well as career mode on Legendary with Leyton Orient, I've played single player UT & the most difficult games in that seemed to have been semi pro as opposed to legendary or world class.

    I did a draft on Ultimate and won every one first attempt, same as online draft & I would say I'm a decent player.

    I would say I've lost about five games to the CPU, with one being semi pro, one being professional (on UT) and 3 on Legendary with Leyton Orient.

    I would say the only increased difficulty this year is the finishing aspect, whilst I've found everything else easier - high press has been neutralised.
  • Momalpas123
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think most frustrating is the lack of intelligence from CPU AI to attack when they are behind and defend when they are ahead. There is no dynamic intelligence from what I can tell.
  • Cooler08
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    People who are finding it too easy on legendary, have you got a video of a match you can post here to show how easy it is.
  • I can only join you. It's too easy and i only hope that it will be fixed with the first Title Update. CPU gives me a lot of free spaces, just run into it, hold the sprint button and you will face the CPU's GK 1 on 1. I score 3-4 goals in each match, that was never the same in Fifa 15 or 16. Needs to be fixed!
  • Momalpas123
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just turned it on, beat arsenal 3-0. It's genuinely nowhere near. At one point I'm running down the wing with mirallas and Gibbs just slows his sprint down and let's me go. I'm up 3-0 and arsenal are drinking it around and shielding the ball like they're trying to waste time.

    In FIFA 16 I'd have to go to a defensive mindset with 10 or 15 to go because you'd know a barrage was coming and that the opponent will chase the game. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it this year.

    It's absolutley brutally easy, even with sliders above.

    **** scandalous to be honest, who the hell tests this?
  • wayneh
    1 posts Ball Boy
    You can not enjoy the game at the moment just playing normally, I have had to create personal rules so I can make the game challenging, career mode on legendary I do not at all use the sprint button, either in attack or whilst defending, cpu can sprint down the line I just defend the box its more about positional play,

    The other way I used which was a greater challenge was to just use the pass and shoot button, nothing else at all,

    I know many feel this will make the game unrealistic but your team mates still make runs when off the ball and its the only way I feel I can enjoy the game at the moment, using the sprint button just makes the game to easy for now the ai is broke so create yourself rules and stick to them every game no matter what
  • Cooler08
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just turned it on, beat arsenal 3-0. It's genuinely nowhere near. At one point I'm running down the wing with mirallas and Gibbs just slows his sprint down and let's me go. I'm up 3-0 and arsenal are drinking it around and shielding the ball like they're trying to waste time.

    In FIFA 16 I'd have to go to a defensive mindset with 10 or 15 to go because you'd know a barrage was coming and that the opponent will chase the game. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it this year.

    It's absolutley brutally easy, even with sliders above.

    **** scandalous to be honest, who the hell tests this?

    What formation do you play as?

    Can you win easily on legendary against teams such as Arsenal even if you play as one of the promoted teams such as Hull or Middlesbrough?


  • Momalpas123
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cooler08 wrote: »
    I just turned it on, beat arsenal 3-0. It's genuinely nowhere near. At one point I'm running down the wing with mirallas and Gibbs just slows his sprint down and let's me go. I'm up 3-0 and arsenal are drinking it around and shielding the ball like they're trying to waste time.

    In FIFA 16 I'd have to go to a defensive mindset with 10 or 15 to go because you'd know a barrage was coming and that the opponent will chase the game. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it this year.

    It's absolutley brutally easy, even with sliders above.

    **** scandalous to be honest, who the hell tests this?

    What formation do you play as?

    Can you win easily on legendary against teams such as Arsenal even if you play as one of the promoted teams such as Hull or Middlesbrough?


    Not sure, Everton aren't world beaters mate. Formation 4411. Last night was basically last attempt at giving it a go. If it's not fixed on next patch, done with them.
  • BoomCheese
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Cooler08 wrote: »

    I play on Professional as Middlesbrough. I find that the defenders are like brick walls and they usually block any shots on goal. With some quick passing, I can find some space but then my player usually skews the shot wide off target.

    When you have the ball in midfield, to create a chance on goal, do you usually play a ground pass forward or hit it over the top?

    Play a ground pass. Basically, without the sliders, my forwards are able to very easily receive the ball from my midfielders and play one-twos with each other, or turn their defenders and waltze into the box. If you just play simple ground passes and be patient it becomes really easy to open them up, as the marking is too loose.

    I might post my specific sliders later because I realised there a few other differences between mine and Cutzy's. I've honestly been losing almost as much as I win these days, which is really nice.
Sign In or Register to comment.