Been sniping for coins, got 5k profit in 30 mins or so,

But. Is it bannable???

Comments

• Hurleybird10
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nope I've made over 150k in just under 23 hours
  • opasni_
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    You will get locked out of market for some period of time if you mash button too quickly.
  • Mos
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nope I've made over 150k in just under 23 hours

Ah. Ok. That's awesome! Made 5k in 30 mins which is cool, got about 25k coins now, what priced players are you using? 1-10k? 10-20k?

opasni_ wrote: »
    You will get locked out of market for some period of time if you mash button too quickly.

It will never be permanent though?
  • Whats sniping and how to do it? (Only if its allowed of course) ;)
  • Mos
    Whats sniping and how to do it? (Only if its allowed of course) ;)

Basically, it's a profiting trading method which can earn you 1k coins plus card.

Say Shaqiri BINs at 3.5k. You'd set the search settings to Shaqiri, BIN = 2.8k MAX BID = 15million.

And basically just change the max bid by an increment of 1, back and search, repeat until you get card and be VERY quick to buy it. Then sell at its normal BIN.

YouTube it.
  • ChrisC85
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    100% not ban worthy but you will get locked out every now and again. I have just had a 6 hour ban after a few 20 min bans. Made just over 500k over the last two days.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    ChrisC85 wrote: »
    100% not ban worthy but you will get locked out every now and again. I have just had a 6 hour ban after a few 20 min bans. Made just over 500k over the last two days.

"100% not ban worthy", then you proceed to describe all of your recent bans. Wouldn't surprise me if those bans get longer over time.

I would highly discourage banning as a viable coin-making strategy, and I would also not consider it as "trading". Sitting on a search button, clicking it over and over and over hundreds/thousands of times to spam the market, should not be part of FUT.
  • ChrisC85

"100% not ban worthy", then you proceed to describe all of your recent bans. Wouldn't surprise me if those bans get longer over time.

I would highly discourage banning as a viable coin-making strategy, and I would also not consider it as "trading". Sitting on a search button, clicking it over and over and over hundreds/thousands of times to spam the market, should not be part of FUT.

It's pretty clear I was saying it won't result in a complete ban. This method is much fairer than people who price fix and raise prices.

Somebody has to pick up the cheap deals so why should that not be me or anyone else doing this method?
  • Mos

What sort of players did you use?

Could you give me a good player to use with 25k !?
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    I've been locked out a few times; really annoying
  • ChrisC85
    Mos wrote: »

What sort of players did you use?

Could you give me a good player to use with 25k !?

Best one early doors for me was Kante when he had 20k max range. Was picking them up for 12-13k a lot of the time then selling for 19750.

His range has just been lifter and selling around 30k now. You will pick him up low 20's though.

Just had my best snipe with Neymar for 180k and sold for 420k