[PS4] HUGE GAME BREAKING BUG in Pro Club mode [Skill Points - Abilities] - Need Devs/Tech/GM

Anto1337
32 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited September 2016
Hi,
I tried to contact the Live chat support for 3 days now... Italian support, UK support and USA support, none of them could help me nor solve this problem which i'm sure is Server-Side not local or savedata problem.

The GAMEBREAKING Bug:

I started playing from scratch ofc, starting at i believe overall 76 with 6 skill points to spend in Ability Traits.
I reached Overall 84 with my character and earned alot of Skill Points and added lots of Ability Traits to be as complete as i could be as striker.
Yesterday i switched to the Italian DVD DISK copy of the game and when i went into Pro Club using the same EA Login account ive been using previously i found my char still 84 overall as i left it but with only 2 Ability Traits unlocked instead of 6 or more that i had unlocked before... and i was left with only 8 Skill Points to spend in total...

Something happened during the switch between two different Game Copies and that pretty much effed up everything losing game progress regarding to Skill Points.

I don't know how Skill Points are earned in this game... but i calculated that you need 48 Skill Points to unlock EVERY Ability Trait in the game for EVERY position... i don't even know if Skill Points can be earned forever and someone can farm a huge ammount that would leave everyone with spare useless points... or if the game has a cap of 48/48 or even less without letting people becoming full farmed having every trait in the game unlocked at the same time, maybe the cap is somewhere around 20 Skill Points.... if that is the case, if the Skill Points have a CAP for me it would be impossible to be at the same level of the other players that have more SP than me to spend... due to this bug ill never be able to unlock all my Trats as Striker mostly if the cap is even lower than 48 total.

Please Fix this GAME BREAKING BUG:

By adding all the points ive lost when switching game versions checking the log files or by doing a calculation if you guys got the tabs, maybe, since you can probably earn Skill Points doing certain things which i probably did but can't do again to earn the lost Skill Points... by a simple calculation you can come up with the number of Skill Points i should have and add them back... you guys know the SP earning system so... would also be nice if you could actually specify how people can obtain Skill Points for Ability Traits in Pro Club and what is the limit / cap to reach.

As i said this problem doesn't seem local system based but Server-sided.
Right now i'm keeping playing hoping for a fix ( 87 overall at this moment ) but i still have a ridicolous low ammount of Skill Points to spend... other people got double the ammount at my overall.
I hope that you guys can fix it as its a TOP Priority Game Breaking bug that totally kills the purpose of playing online competing... i also do tournaments with my club so i really need to be at the same level as others and not penalized by a bug.
Also it totally ruined my gaming experience after years by a bug this bad happening at the Day One...

PS: Please answer here if possible and contact me in private for more details or private informations...
Please i really need to get in touch with a Dev/Tech Team or a GM since this bug will probably happen to other people in the future or has already happened.

Don't ignore or leave me alone making me and other people quit the game... a whole year without competing in pro club would end up with me and those who have had this problem never buy a fifa game again.

Been playing FIFA since 98' and Pro Clubs since 2011 every year.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks in advance.

TL;DR
Lost all my progress in Pro Club when switching Game Copies using the Same Account, Lost alot of Skill Points for Ability Traits, the Overall of the Virtual Online Pro didn't change at the time of the switch.

Comments

• Anto1337
    Request to move this thread in General Discussion since the Devs probably won't look here, this is a serious game breaking bug.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Anto1337
    up still got the problem, any dev?
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know 1 thing, if you've lost anything, meaning attributes, skill points or your overall rating you will not get this back I can tell you that now. Alot of people lost overall ratings in Fifa 16 and nothing was ever done to restore it, it simply won't happen. Your best bet is to start again, EA has no interest in helping people recover lost data unfortunately.
  • Anto1337
    DannyUK wrote: »
    I know 1 thing, if you've lost anything, meaning attributes, skill points or your overall rating you will not get this back I can tell you that now. Alot of people lost overall ratings in Fifa 16 and nothing was ever done to restore it, it simply won't happen. Your best bet is to start again, EA has no interest in helping people recover lost data unfortunately.

Yea thats what i tought aswell.. well an overall in theory can be re-obtained by playing again... i can't farm back the skill points by just keeping playing sadly :neutral:
    Sucks that EA doesn't help players like Blizzard does with GMs tickets.
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2016
    Hey try doing everything in this link https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/185182/passive-traits-includes-power-free-kick-rating-skill-points-fix#latest People have said that they have gained extra skill points and higher overall ratings also you will get your passive traits like power free kick, outsidefootshot etc This might be able to fix your problem this works for every console and even pc
  • Anto1337
    jonagravy wrote: »
    Hey try doing everything in this link https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/185182/passive-traits-includes-power-free-kick-rating-skill-points-fix#latest People have said that they have gained extra skill points and higher overall ratings also you will get your passive traits like power free kick, outsidefootshot etc This might be able to fix your problem this works for every console and even pc

Thanks alot dude really, ill look into it :smiley:
  • Anto1337

WORKED!!! i love you man :) thanks alot for saving me from a year full of frustration... now i'm overall 90 with 24 points in total, is that normal? so i was missing something like 8 points, wow.
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    Anto1337 wrote: »

WORKED!!! i love you man :) thanks alot for saving me from a year full of frustration... now i'm overall 90 with 24 points in total, is that normal? so i was missing something like 8 points, wow.

24 skill points sounds normal glad it fixed your pro also remember to check if you have the power free kick inmatch on your pros traits as the fix will also give you the passive traits you cant unlock with skill points. This is what your looking for http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926
  • Anto1337
    edited October 2016

24 skill points sounds normal glad it fixed your pro also remember to check if you have the power free kick inmatch on your pros traits as the fix will also give you the passive traits you cant unlock with skill points. This is what your looking for http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926

Ok ill check tomorrow, what about the fancy ability? does it work or is useless?
    Also is 24 skill point the cap? since we need 48 sp to buy everything
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero

Ok ill check tomorrow, what about the fancy ability? does it work or is useless?
    Also is 24 skill point the cap? since we need 48 sp to buy everything

I would imagine there is a cap, I don't know how much it will be but it is likely 24 will be it. I can't see them giving you every ability going, it just wouldn't make sense because you have to choose from the skills that you want rather than have them all. I still think it is far to easy to level up your pro, I'm 90 now and i've only spent around 8 points because I played alot of drop in matches early on.
  • DaVeYdAvE1187
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park