Premium packs and non rares

FatZeddd
524 posts Sunday League Hero
Now we all know how average packs are but at the moment i am getting fkn non rare players and rare consumables in most premium packs might just go the normal surely chances wont be any worse!

Comments

• BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Packs are hands down the worst they've ever been, bordering on the criminal. They might as well rename them non-rare player and contract packs.
  • FatZeddd
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Packs are hands down the worst they've ever been, bordering on the criminal. They might as well rename them non-rare player and contract packs.

ha that's it, i don't buy many or expect much but they definitely screw harder when you cant even get a 'rare' player out of 3 rares multiple times in a row. There is a difference between not giving out higher rated cards and really screwing people for value
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    I went 8 packs without a rare player
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've spent 15k and it's by a distance the worst start to the game I've had since starting in FIFA 10.

And that's even accounting for the terrible pack luck that was FIFA 16...

Best players were Miranda and Sturridge. And I'm one of the lucky ones...
  • MeanOnSunday
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't think it's any different from last year when they added a bunch of crap rare gold stuff to decrease the chance of getting rare players.
  • FatZeddd
    Yeh i know there are more unlucky people too, after the post i picked up Kante who i was looking to buy anyway so bit of luck there. Don't know how some people are trading legends already must have spent a bomb or been extremely lucky! on another note the extreme lag and delay is super frustrating when it only seems to affect one team more in conjunction with the lag