Not even 100k itens on the market...

JustMeGaming
554 posts An Exciting Prospect
I hope this gets better with time, if not well... it's gonna be tough to finish those SBC full. :sweat:

Comments

• Lumi_15
    57 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    how many items are now ?
  • Realist
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    You should have seen it a week ago!!
  • lordcanja
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lumi_15 wrote: »
    how many items are now ?

• JustMeGaming
    Realist wrote: »
    You should have seen it a week ago!!

How!?
  • JustMeGaming
    edited October 2016
    2day was above... 103K.

It's a start.
  • lordcanja
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have you started any squad building challenges? Ive done a few, theyre really nice, finally something different in fut. Getting close to that Sterling too :D
  • Deboo
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Give it time guys, people are still getting the game like me... next 2 weeks i reckon above 200k items
  • JustMeGaming
    lordcanja wrote: »
    Have you started any squad building challenges? Ive done a few, theyre really nice, finally something different in fut. Getting close to that Sterling too :D

Have done a few... that Sterling i think i'm not gonna do it, too expensive for one card that isn't that special.
  • FIFAFAN4
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Today I was just doing squad building challenges and earned 70k coins but I was not doing them for the players just the advanced and the basic ones
  • JustMeGaming
    edited October 2016
    FIFAFAN4 wrote: »
    Today I was just doing squad building challenges and earned 70k coins but I was not doing them for the players just the advanced and the basic ones

How?

Had finished the basics, live (3 duels), the upgrades and i'm not getting anything that i would say "this is going well with profit". :sweat:
  • FIFAFAN4
    11 posts Ball Boy
    well I don't know I did 2 out of 3 advanced ones and have done like 7 times the basic ones and also I did kick off and league and nations basics and let's get started plus I spent a lot of time opening bronze packs
  • FIFAFAN4
    11 posts Ball Boy
    add me on psn if you don't beileve me Jagoda987 is my psn
  • JustMeGaming
    FIFAFAN4 wrote: »
    add me on psn if you don't beileve me Jagoda987 is my psn

I believe you... maybe my luck will be on the advanced ones that i didn't do yet.
  • I had 100000000 coins and I don't have them now ea I have been hacked so let me have my coins back
  • And I'm a YouTube so its even worse so give me my coins back ea
  • JustMeGaming
    edited October 2016
    100 million coins!?

78168-dr-evil-one-million-dollars-gi-AZ3v.gif
  • cdbuck
    569 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had 100000000 coins and I don't have them now ea I have been hacked so let me have my coins back

Haha, wow you tell good jokes. YEAH RIGHT