The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Dybala/Serie A Team

Hullock04321
549 posts Sunday League Hero
Hey guys,

Currently building a Serie A team. Consider putting Dybala in at CAM/ST. However I'm not sure he's worth what he's currently selling for. I'd be happy to pay it if it holds value as i like him as a player. However i have a feeling that his price is going to drop drastically pretty soon? Does anybody think he's price is gonna go up, or do people agree with me?

Comments

• Sandell85
    7591 posts League Winner
    cant see him staying at 125k
  • Hullock04321
    does seem a little overpriced to me. I've not played with him and i'm sure he's great. But when you look at other similar player they arent going for that much coin. Think the hype around him is causing his price. Has anybody played with him yet? In their squad or on draft
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    He's overpriced atm, will probably drop down in a few days. You should try Higuain
  • Hullock04321
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    He's overpriced atm, will probably drop down in a few days. You should try Higuain

Was thinking of playing him just in-behind Hig. Have you used higuain?
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Was thinking of playing him just in-behind Hig. Have you used higuain?

No, I almost built a Serie A squad with him but went BPL. He looks good tho
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    does seem a little overpriced to me. I've not played with him and i'm sure he's great. But when you look at other similar player they arent going for that much coin. Think the hype around him is causing his price. Has anybody played with him yet? In their squad or on draft

Lol what? Most comparable is Griezmann, theyre bith similar in price. Ive used dybala, hes amazing and so worth the coins. Use a creator at CAM, Dybala is a ST. I tested him at cam and didnt work out
  • Hullock04321
    valentiii wrote: »

Lol what? Most comparable is Griezmann, theyre bith similar in price. Ive used dybala, hes amazing and so worth the coins. Use a creator at CAM, Dybala is a ST. I tested him at cam and didnt work out

Just think that he'll come down to like 60/70k max soon, do you not? Really..? Who do you suggest at CAM then? I'm currently using Hamsik and he's been a bit... meh. Not bad, but he's done nothing to blow me away. Dont even think hes got a goal or assist in 3 games.
  • valentiii

Just think that he'll come down to like 60/70k max soon, do you not? Really..? Who do you suggest at CAM then? I'm currently using Hamsik and he's been a bit... meh. Not bad, but he's done nothing to blow me away. Dont even think hes got a goal or assist in 3 games.

Deff try out Pjanic at cam, hes great for me. And really its tough to say. Hes the most desirable player in the Serie A and theres alot of hype adound him. Also depends how long you want to wait. You could wait a month and probably get hin for that, maybe sooner, hard to say
  • Hullock04321

Deff try out Pjanic at cam, hes great for me. And really its tough to say. Hes the most desirable player in the Serie A and theres alot of hype adound him. Also depends how long you want to wait. You could wait a month and probably get hin for that, maybe sooner, hard to say

Ok thank ill give him a try. Also, can you recommend anyone for RM/RW. Currently using Berardi and hes been so bad its not even worth mentioning his record. Not be btw... currently 10-0-0
  • valentiii

Ok thank ill give him a try. Also, can you recommend anyone for RM/RW. Currently using Berardi and hes been so bad its not even worth mentioning his record. Not be btw... currently 10-0-0

Hated berardi as well. Try cuadradro hes been amazing for me before i got Messi
  • Hullock04321
    Yeah.. I had cuadrado on bench for cover/fitness, didnt think id like him but hes been really good
  • S-Dog
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wait till you try him...well worth the price
  • Hullock04321
    S-Dog wrote: »
    Wait till you try him...well worth the price

You play ST or CAM/CF?
  • I tried Dybala at ST in 3-5-2 with eder and he just did nothing for me apart from run so I put him as a CAM on 4-2-3-1 with Eder on the other side and Milik up front and he dismantles defences for me.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9974 posts Has That Special Something
    Tbh I've used Dybala's loan card and Zarate (worth 1k or whatever) is better...
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    try Callejon at RW, I am using him at the minute and he is so good with the ball at his feet. Also, Higuain is great if you play a lone striker!
  • JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional
    his a decent player. i got him for 111k which was annoying but he goes well in my side

futwiz.com/en/fifa17/squad/113972