The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

PS Plus on 2 different PS Users

djrexdk
209 posts Sunday League Hero
I got PS Plus on my main account, but in Fifa 16 i could also play online on my 2nd account without trouble, this is not possible now in fifa 17, do i really have 2 pay for 2 accounts, one is used for R2G and one with Fifa Points.

BTW, my club was also deleted, and i got no loyality packs or something :-/ damn it EA

Comments

• GewoonJopie123
    389 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just make sure the account with PSN Plus is the primary account on your ps4
  • droppin_skullzz
    375 posts Sunday League Hero

Yeah this. When I was getting booted last night I went to my second account and it worked fine. Make sure your main account is activated as primary PS4.
  • djrexdk
    209 posts Sunday League Hero

Yeah this. When I was getting booted last night I went to my second account and it worked fine. Make sure your main account is activated as primary PS4.

It has always been my main account, there was my primary, but can i check it somewhere, hope it will work, that i dont won't to pay twice :)
  • droppin_skullzz
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    djrexdk wrote: »

It has always been my main account, there was my primary, but can i check it somewhere, hope it will work, that i dont won't to pay twice :)

Yeah I get its your main account but you need to assign your main account as your primary PS4 go to account settings and activate PS4. If you activate your main sign on it should work.

If not then potato.