Gameplay

Limii_Boyy
23 posts Last Pick at the Park
The gameplay feels so slow, and i struggle in FUT. Anyone with me? Maybe because it's the beginning of the game, still need to adapt into it.

Comments

• Japanappy
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm the same. The beta was really good fun to play and this is just utter garbage.
  • Maximus AK47
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    Limii_Boyy wrote: »
    The gameplay feels so slow, and i struggle in FUT. Anyone with me? Maybe because it's the beginning of the game, still need to adapt into it.

SO SLOW???? ARE you mad and out of your mind???

It is overpacy hardcore in FUT this year... awful... Pace was fine in early access... right now it is horrible
  • Limii_Boyy
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Limii_Boyy wrote: »

SO SLOW???? ARE you mad and out of your mind???

It is overpacy hardcore in FUT this year... awful... Pace was fine in early access... right now it is horrible

I mean the build - up gameplay, not the pace of the players itself.
  • HaksiPirlo
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Agreed mate, had the Beta too was great, game is slow, unresponsive, i dont fut i think thas just a little kid mode, so i dont know about that, but the game is terrible
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    Maybe slow in your console if you have a bad connection.

The game is a pace fest. Plays great on PS4. This is how FUT should be, fast arcade gameplay.

If you want slow play Seasons.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Slow things down