FIFA 17: Ruined Pro Clubs

Dbajwa
2 posts Ball Boy
edited September 2016
This is probably the worst pro clubs has ever been.

Everyone is already at 92 because of unbelievably fast progression, and there is absolutely no penalty for stamina. As a result AI is completely out run unless teams elect to go park the bus.

Simple solution: slow down progression, include a big penalty for holding sprint all game, and slow it down.

It's a problem when I can hold sprint all game without the second wind trait, and still not have an issue.
Post edited by Dbajwa on

Comments

• HaksiPirlo
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Couldnt agree more, i saw someone stats yesterdat, 68 games, 11 goals, 9, assists, apparently this is enough to get to 91 ST, they managed to ruin it such a joke
  • HaksiPirlo
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On top of that, everyone has the same face, all games i have played the screen looks brown or yellow, so many problems
  • Well, i dont think its a problem that everyone levels FAST.. That really only makes it more competitive if everyone has the same stats...
    BUT this is so unbalanced, like you can get 2,01m pros with 90 pace already... This isnt NBA..
  • AriGold wrote: »
    Well, i dont think its a problem that everyone levels FAST.. That really only makes it more competitive if everyone has the same stats...
    BUT this is so unbalanced, like you can get 2,01m pros with 90 pace already... This isnt NBA..

so you think it would be fair if everyone had all the best players in FUT without any effort?
  • Gagnefhc wrote: »
    AriGold wrote: »
    Well, i dont think its a problem that everyone levels FAST.. That really only makes it more competitive if everyone has the same stats...

so you think it would be fair if everyone had all the best players in FUT without any effort?

FUT is not competitive and doesnt even try to be.
    Pro Clubs is played in leagues though.
  • TheDude412
    81 posts Park Captain
    I miss spamming switch the play in drop ins. I wish they would bring that back. And the offside trap that was fun too. Gotta get those accomplishments.
  • Ertrko
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    Nice joke the dude412. Everyone just doing some stupid skill moves, change wings non stop etc to get achievements was ruining the game. Thank you EA for removing that
    Post edited by Ertrko on
  • TMaher7
    1046 posts Professional
    I find it slow and boring tbh
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes I knew it was to good to be true, I don't like it either. The whole thing needs a massive overhaul but they won't do it, they have tweaked the level up to try and keep people happy but I also find it goes up to fast and very little customisation.