how do you post pics in the forum from mobile?

MagnificDan
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Can anyone help me out really ain't got a clue.

Comments

• Jim
    1349 posts Professional
    It should work the same as on the desktop version. Above the comment box is a little page icon, click on that and paste the image url into the field that drops down. I definitely see it on mobile in Chrome, not sure about other mobile browsers.
  • MagnificDan
    Cheers for the reply, but how do I find the url of my screen shot
  • Jim
    1349 posts Professional
    You can upload the pic to a site that will host it. imgur.com is an easy one. They'll give you a url to use immediately after uploading. It's just an extra step because I don't believe the forums will actually accept an uploaded file.
  • MagnificDan
    Jim wrote: »
    You can upload the pic to a site that will host it. imgur.com is an easy one. They'll give you a url to use immediately after uploading. It's just an extra step because I don't believe the forums will actually accept an uploaded file.
    Thanks for taking the time to help a brother out.
  • Jim
    1349 posts Professional
    No problem
  • Pugzilla
    15314 posts World Class
    Jim wrote: »
    Thanks for taking the time to help a brother out.

• MagnificDan
    So I managed to post a link now, but how do I get it to show as a pic instead of the link