Packs Only Challenge - No £££ allowed!

Masscherano
602 posts An Exciting Prospect
Welcome to my packs only challenge, this year I intend on playing Fifa and Ultimate Team without spending anything and to prove a point to several people... that you can get a great team without spending money or getting exceptionally lucky in packs (as I never do!)

All players will be kept in the club (except for duplicates) and probably the vast majority of my consumables also as I will need them!

I've preordered the Standard version of FUT so I won't be benefitting off packs every week like those on Deluxe/Super Deluxe will be. I've also not ordered EA Access so won't be playing until Thursday 29th September.

I will be opening every pack on the Web App and screenshotting this to show everyone who I have available to me in my club and post suggestions to who should be playing where etc.

I will most likely be using my coins for drafts etc and seeing what comes off there, but I'm probably only an above average player, I will normally finish in Division 1 at the end of the year if I put my mind to it, however I do intend on playing Pro Clubs/The Journey as well as other games too. :)

I won't be streaming my gameplay currently as I don't have a Kinect but it is something I'm considering for the future.

I hope to use the catalogue boosts in the beginning stages to help with my challenge and I hope you can sticky/bookmark the thread to keep track off my progress and comment on how you think it's going etc! :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Missed the screenshot for the starter pack, but these were the players I started with once I organised my best.

Mass1.jpg

Mass2.jpg

Mass3.jpg

Mass4.jpg

4 - part 2.
Mass4_Part_2.jpg

Mass5.jpg

5 - part 2.
Mass5_Part_2.jpg

Mass6.jpg

6 - part 2.
Mass6_Part_2.jpg

Mass7.jpg

7 - part 2.
Mass7_Part_2.jpg

8 - Starting 11 after loyalty packs
Mass8.jpg

8 - Subs/reserves after loyalty packs
Mass8_Part_2.jpg

9 - Bronze starting 11 after loyalty packs
Mass9.jpg

9 - Bronze subs/reserves after loyalty packs
Mass9_Part_2.jpg

Mass10.jpg

Got some more daily gifts to add in here when I get back from work and football and then it's the launch tomorrow! Bring it on!

Comments

• Will do the same good luck But spend 20 Euro at the Start of the Game
  • Masscherano
    Just awaiting delivery now, here's the daily gifts before I receive the game!

Mass11.png

Mass12.png

Mass13.png

Mass14.png

Mass15.png

Mass16.png

Mass17.png
  • tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    complete rip off just sell the players you dont want
  • Masscherano
    So I've been playing the Journey quite a lot and picked up a few players from loan packs as well as doing squad builders etc with the players I have so far, and need to jump on and see if I can complete any more challenges from there now I've got a few more players!

This is where we are right now. :) In response to tzinc - I'm not really interested in just making a standard team very easily out of coins and playing from there - I find this more of an interesting challenge and it makes you use players you wouldn't normally use. :)

Mass18.png

Mass19.png

Mass20.png

Mass21.png

Mass22.png

Mass23.png

23 - Part 2.
    Mass23_Part_2.png[/url

Mass24.png

Mass25.png

Mass26.png

Mass27.png

Mass28.png

Mass29.png

Mass30.png

Mass31.png
  • Masscherano
    So I've won my single player draft (free token) and I've continued finishing squad building, although I'm pretty much at a halt with that! I've won one of the single player tournaments for my bronzes and got the other one to win tonight (although it sneakily kept my difficulty at world class twice and I ended up losing with my bronzes haha)... from there I'll probably start going through the single player season.

I've used my first 15000 coins on an online draft which I'm keeping for now, and as you can see in pack 41 below I got another single player draft to play through which I'll do after this other tournament I've got to win. :)

Here's me up-to-date:

Mass32.png

Mass33.png

33 - Part 2.
    Mass33_Part_2.png

Mass34.png

Mass35.png

Mass36.png

Mass37.png

37 - Part 2.
    Mass37_Part_2.png

Mass38.png

Mass39.png

Mass40.png

Mass41.png
  • BlitzersNL
    24354 posts Club Captain
    Need bigger pics
  • Masscherano
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Need bigger pics

Yeah looking back through you're probably right, what is the best way to resize images? :)
  • Hope this is still going. People just build teams so fast and complain about not getting Ronaldo when opening packs, I think they are forgetting about the fun of pack opening and slowly building teams
  • Masscherano
    malagacity wrote: »
    Hope this is still going. People just build teams so fast and complain about not getting Ronaldo when opening packs, I think they are forgetting about the fun of pack opening and slowly building teams

:Yes it's still going. :D I've just had a few days away from as much UT as I've been playing career etc and trying to get some achievements. This will go for the whole year! And the fun element is the exact reason why I enjoy doing this.

I still haven't found a great way to resize images, so I'll post myself up-to-date for now. :)

Mass42.png

Mass43.png

Mass44.png

Mass45.png

Mass46.png

Mass47.png

Mass48.png

Mass49.png