The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Griezmann. wait or buy now?

EazyEden
286 posts Sunday League Hero
will he drop with the UK release?

crystal ball time

Comments

• Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hard to say. Could be at release day because of loads of people opening packs. He will def rise in the weekend.
  • EazyEden
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hard to say. Could be at release day because of loads of people opening packs. He will def rise in the weekend.

that case it wouldn't matter if i picked him up now
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    EazyEden wrote: »

If you can afford him i would just buy him. I bought messi yesterday. No point in waiting and see him rise lol.
  • EazyEden wrote: »

If you can afford him i would just buy him. I bought messi yesterday. No point in waiting and see him rise lol.

How in the hell are people able to afford players such as Messi, this early on!?
    This is what I've never understood with UT.

I packed Courtois as a freebie, and traded him off for 60k.
    Now I have half a team, 3x Sterling cards that I picked up for 14k, and I can't sell them haha.

I need to get nerdy like you guys I think...
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    Well, i can't afford messi but i've got a few decent players waiting to be sold, just trying to figure out if i should sell them now or tommorow n i ght really.