styles_fc wrote: »
Sorry for being so late to the party on this one, but I played the journey for the first time on the weekend (due to my internet being so bad I can't play online at the moment).
The Journey was a seriously poor attempt of a game-mode. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't leave you on a cliff-hanger in getting and England call-up. Could it least tell us "that's it for the journey, you can't progress any further". They should've at least allowed it to continue without the scripted cut-scenes.
- Why can you only choose black/white boots? All the other colour boots are already in the game
- Why don't I have any say in staying on loan? I wanted to stay in the Championship banging in goals for Newcastle
- I chose Liverpool and (of course) we sign Kane. Think he only played 1, maybe 2 games in total? (Because I played ST), why on earth would that be the case. Surely we'd play 4-4-2 or I would play RW/LW?
- What's wrong with the starting XI? Would Klopp really play 73 rated Bernard, 74 rated Gallo AND Kevin Stewart (73 rated) for the majority of the season. That was the most painful thing for me. Plus I think Mane only played about 5-6 times.
- Even the cut-scenes were extremely unpolished and looked like a 2010 game at times.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
© Electronic Arts Inc.