Journey Mode: Different routes

Comments

• Please check and maybe subscribe my youtube channel....its about FIFA 17... xD.. ty

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCEqxkP1trhSRsj4Fwhgs3JQ
  • The Journey is awesome new mode just hoping that EA would make it last longer, for example ten seasons or something!
  • styles_fc
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sorry for being so late to the party on this one, but I played the journey for the first time on the weekend (due to my internet being so bad I can't play online at the moment).

The Journey was a seriously poor attempt of a game-mode. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't leave you on a cliff-hanger in getting and England call-up. Could it least tell us "that's it for the journey, you can't progress any further". They should've at least allowed it to continue without the scripted cut-scenes.

- Why can you only choose black/white boots? All the other colour boots are already in the game
    - Why don't I have any say in staying on loan? I wanted to stay in the Championship banging in goals for Newcastle
    - I chose Liverpool and (of course) we sign Kane. Think he only played 1, maybe 2 games in total? (Because I played ST), why on earth would that be the case. Surely we'd play 4-4-2 or I would play RW/LW?
    - What's wrong with the starting XI? Would Klopp really play 73 rated Bernard, 74 rated Gallo AND Kevin Stewart (73 rated) for the majority of the season. That was the most painful thing for me. Plus I think Mane only played about 5-6 times.
    - Even the cut-scenes were extremely unpolished and looked like a 2010 game at times.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    styles_fc wrote: »
    Sorry for being so late to the party on this one, but I played the journey for the first time on the weekend (due to my internet being so bad I can't play online at the moment).

The Journey was a seriously poor attempt of a game-mode. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't leave you on a cliff-hanger in getting and England call-up. Could it least tell us "that's it for the journey, you can't progress any further". They should've at least allowed it to continue without the scripted cut-scenes.

- Why can you only choose black/white boots? All the other colour boots are already in the game
    - Why don't I have any say in staying on loan? I wanted to stay in the Championship banging in goals for Newcastle
    - I chose Liverpool and (of course) we sign Kane. Think he only played 1, maybe 2 games in total? (Because I played ST), why on earth would that be the case. Surely we'd play 4-4-2 or I would play RW/LW?
    - What's wrong with the starting XI? Would Klopp really play 73 rated Bernard, 74 rated Gallo AND Kevin Stewart (73 rated) for the majority of the season. That was the most painful thing for me. Plus I think Mane only played about 5-6 times.
    - Even the cut-scenes were extremely unpolished and looked like a 2010 game at times.

I just finished too and thought it was a bit lame. Some parts were okay but I thought it was boring mostly, and couldn't wait to finish so I could get the FUT card and move on.

• Aidennes
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    I chose Sunderland for my Alex Hunter story and yes we did sign Harry Kane :D one thing they should've done was input the story for lower table sides such as Sunderland and got a more believable and affordable striker! it'd take some bloody player to drop Kane!
    One thing i'd like to know is what will happen in season 2 if you did season 1 with a relegated team? do you move straight away or play in the championship to follow on from the story? - but then surely they'd need the premier league stadia to get all the cut scenes etc?
    Can anyone shed any light on this ?