TOXIC COMMUNITIES AND REPORTING CYBER BULLYING HELP & SUPPORT

Turf_Knights2016
597 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited September 2016
[email protected] members here,

For your safety and well being please read the below!

Sadly, this must be said and posted in Forum don't allow people to simply mistreat you and suffer a BAN because you answered to provoking malicious, attacks by members here who are "Stoking the Fire" and "Taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️" so to speak that are "Cyber Bullies" allowed on this Forum.

I have recently made a "Formal Complaint to EA-HQ" via online.

Link here:- https://help.ea.com/en/fifa/fifa-17/?platform=pc&category=report-concerns-or-harassment

Everyone has the right of "Free Speech" and voice your concerns and frustrations of the development of the game in the Forum without being harassed and bullied out, and not having to resort to post outside the Forum. Where I have found all over the web in Twitter, Youtube, Facebook & http://......... in general by many members here and now gone after voicing their anger and frustrations over the Forum itself and the general game development.

EA will contact me soon as I have a CASE NUMBER and will provide further information to EA with screen shots to those who wish to arouse anger when there is much already in regards to the game and costs of even contributing with EA FIFA Series should now tread carefully.

Also moderators expect to be pulled up on carelessness going back to previous moderation of releases back to FIFA-2015 etc as also been reported of lack of due care and guarding against such online tyrants creating a toxic community to flourish.

I will also send via email screen prints of and discussions here on Forum to EA-HQ.

I will not stand for what is rightfully wrong and abuse of Forum powers.

I will voice my concerns and let the matter be clear to EA management!

Its in reference to this link here:- http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/3523866/#Comment_3523866

Also for your consideration to train Moderators @ROB on duty!

Its entirely for EA-HQ's to review and take any action they desire, but I have done what i can so should you!

*******EDIT:- I HAVE BEEN INFORMED TO POST THIS IN FORUM BY EA-HQ ADVISOR VIA EMAIL NOTICATION A WARNING TO MEMBERS AND MODERATORS THAT THE MATTER WILL BE INVESTIGATED HERE IS A CROPPED IMAGE OF EMAIL:-

REPORTED_zps6qguat23.jpg

Toxic Communities only get worse and many people get hurt in the process as a past Admin Forum Moderator dealing with online abuse can become legal matters.

To be put between a "Rock and a Hard Place" so to speak is a sense of "Cyber Bullying" and victimizing and isolating any Forum member and should not be the case no matter what the issues are, no Moderator or Member should abuse their powers or posting privileges and isolate people knowing full well the overall issues causing the divide and frustration or "Toxic Community" in this case.

Where members might have the wrong picture on development facts and simply turn on each other.

Like I said the reasons may vary from Forum to Forum, in this case its mainly due to the differences of opinion and issues with development that arouse much anger and frustration that puts Forum members against each other with intent to cause emotional hurt and anger.

I have gone into more detail with EA-HQ and hope they see the matter from my perspective after they do a thorough investigation on circumstance here at EA FIFA FORUMS.

Regards

Comments

This discussion has been closed.