347 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2016
Anyone?

10k PS4 to whoever pms me the funniest sandwich related picture
Post edited by Mitchmeister on

Comments

• WS-SCFC-1184
    1219 posts Professional
    Defo make a sandwich but then again depends what filling ur gonna use?
  • PS-GamerNeil
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hard choice. What filling?
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    You should wait a few days til you tummy hurts and you start feeling lightheaded, then you make it
  • Mitchmeister

I was thinking eggsalad, but i also have some tuna and salad in the fridge.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    You deffo should make sandwich. They are great!
  • Mitchmeister
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    You should wait a few days til you tummy hurts and you start feeling lightheaded, then you make it

So you're saying to wait? This is extrememmemely important i dont wanna make the wrong choice
  • PS-GamerNeil

Can't think of anything worse then tuna... get a chicken tikka on the go or a chicken mayo with extra cucumber. Might have one myself now!!
  • Shnekel
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2016
    Make it but wait till UK release, especially if it's some kind of meat with sauce.
    If it's something standard, then make it but wait til it's morning in europe, will be easier to take a dump by then
  • mHazard
    Shnekel wrote: »
    Make it but wait till UK release, especially if it's some kind of meat with sauce.
    If it's something standard, then make it but wait til it's morning in europe, will be easier to take a dump by then

AHAHA priceless!! :joy:
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

So you're saying to wait? This is extrememmemely important i dont wanna make the wrong choice

Worst case scenario you end up in the hospital but trust me waiting is worth it, best case scenario you make the sandwich or maybe even two :D
  • Mitchmeister
    Shnekel wrote: »

I think the sandwich will digest faster while the Americans are asleep aswell.
  • Oilsjtcity
    74 posts Park Captain
    Shrimp Salade?
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1219 posts Professional

Yeh go with egg salad dem protein gains bro
  • Tue69
    1035 posts Professional
    Jebus! How can you have the ingredients for a sandwich at this time? How much money have you used?
  • raz5229
    1092 posts Professional
    Make both egg and tuna (not together) and eat one now then the other later, then take a big dump :D :D
  • PS-GamerNeil
    Did you get the premium deluxe bread version?
  • mHazard
    Tue69 wrote: »
    Jebus! How can you have the ingredients for a sandwich at this time? How much money have you used?

YEA! Don't tell me you "loaned" neighbours credit card. I am sure you bought the ingredients from him or some other black market source.

Anyway, spending too much money for ingredients is just stupid. The sandwich is over so fast and they make those ingredients every day, more and more. It is just stupid to spend so much money on a sandwich.
  • Mitchmeister
    Did you get the premium deluxe bread version?

Yes, but it's really no different than normal bread. I have heard you need to wait until the super deluxe effect activates as the bread grows fungus
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    definitely, and just before you go do that make sure to log out of these forums for good :)
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Have someone make the sandwich for you.
  • Mitchmeister
    definitely, and just before you go do that make sure to log out of these forums for good :)

1370623144898.jpg
    This is you.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    thanks
  • mHazard
    Omg these forums have turned vile! :D
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    Just discard. Too much pressure brotha!
  • Jason1986
    6918 posts Big Money Move
    Is there any point in even making a sandwich when we all know that it's just going to do you over through no fault of your own, no matter how well you make it or what fillings you go for.
  • Mitchmeister
    hayhor1 wrote: »

How about i just take the bread and feed the ducks? Everyone gets a piece except for @Blue_Saints,

• Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    hayhor1 wrote: »

How about i just take the bread and feed the ducks? Everyone gets a piece except for @Blue_Saints,

that one really hurt
  • Tue69
    1035 posts Professional
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Is there any point in even making a sandwich when we all know that it's just going to do you over through no fault of your own, no matter how well you make it or what fillings you go for.

Agreed. I'll go for Konami's burger instead.
  • Mitchmeister
    Tue69 wrote: »
    Jason1986 wrote: »

Agreed. I'll go for Konami's burger instead.

I'd rather die of hunger.
  • mHazard
    edited September 2016
    You guys are forgetting what is the purpose of a sandwich.

To make you feel good for awhile. It won't last long but it is almost always worth it.

Just do the sandwich, and eat it straight away, or just eat some of it and save rest for the next day. It won't taste as good the next day but will do the job.
This discussion has been closed.