TOXIC COMMUNITIES AND REPORTING CYBER BULLYING HELP & SUPPORT

Turf_Knights2016
597 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited September 2016
[email protected] members here,

For your safety and well being please read the below!

Sadly, this must be said and posted in Forum don't allow people to simply mistreat you and suffer a BAN because you answered to provoking malicious, attacks by members here who are "Stoking the Fire" and "Taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️" so to speak that are "Cyber Bullies" allowed on this Forum.

I have recently made a "Formal Complaint to EA-HQ" via online.

Link here:- https://help.ea.com/en/fifa/fifa-17/?platform=pc&category=report-concerns-or-harassment

Everyone has the right of "Free Speech" and voice your concerns and frustrations of the development of the game in the Forum without being harassed and bullied out, and not having to resort to post outside the Forum. Where I have found all over the web in Twitter, Youtube, Facebook & http://......... in general by many members here and now gone after voicing their anger and frustrations over the Forum itself and the general game development.

EA will contact me soon as I have a CASE NUMBER and will provide further information to EA with screen shots to those who wish to arouse anger when there is much already in regards to the game and costs of even contributing with EA FIFA Series should now tread carefully.

Also moderators expect to be pulled up on carelessness going back to previous moderation of releases back to FIFA-2015 etc as also been reported of lack of due care and guarding against such online tyrants creating a toxic community to flourish.

I will also send via email screen prints of and discussions here on Forum to EA-HQ.

I will not stand for what is rightfully wrong and abuse of Forum powers.

I will voice my concerns and let the matter be clear to EA management!

Its in reference to this link here:- http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/3523866/#Comment_3523866

Also for your consideration to train Moderators @ROB on duty!

Its entirely for EA-HQ's to review and take any action they desire, but I have done what i can so should you!

*******EDIT:- I HAVE BEEN INFORMED TO POST THIS IN FORUM BY EA-HQ ADVISOR VIA EMAIL NOTICATION A WARNING TO MEMBERS AND MODERATORS THAT THE MATTER WILL BE INVESTIGATED HERE IS A CROPPED IMAGE OF EMAIL:-

REPORTED_zps6qguat23.jpg

Toxic Communities only get worse and many people get hurt in the process as a past Admin Forum Moderator dealing with online abuse can become legal matters.

To be put between a "Rock and a Hard Place" so to speak is a sense of "Cyber Bullying" and victimizing and isolating any Forum member and should not be the case no matter what the issues are, no moderator or member should abuse their powers or posting privileges and isolate people knowing full well the overall issues causing the divide and frustration or "Toxic Community" in this case.

Where members might have the wrong picture on development facts and simply turn on each other.

Like I said the reasons may vary from Forum to Forum, in this case its mainly due to the differences of opinion and issues with development that arouse much anger and frustration that puts Forum members against each other with intent to cause emotional hurt and anger.

I have gone into more detail with EA-HQ and hope they see the matter from my perspective after they do a thorough investigation on circumstance here at EA FIFA FORUMS.

Regards
Post edited by Turf_Knights2016 on

Comments

• Pughy30
    29053 posts Player of the Year
    You need thicker skin it's a Internet forum ffs
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Pughy30 wrote: »

• Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    giphy.gif
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    You may as well of filled in a form addressed to Postman Pat, EA help are that much of a help.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »

• RandomLhama83
    10107 posts Has That Special Something
    lol ea don't care.... whos bullying btw? il help you out.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13151 posts Has That Special Something
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Whenever I see @Turf_Knights2016 post ..........................
    facepalm.gif~c200

So what you're saying is............................
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    This turf nerd with longer posts than @leon1309 :* is so full of **** in his head it's so funny :joy: funniest thing is he only copy and pastes all those things
    Denisianes wrote: »
    You are seriously one of the worst trolls I've seen and are fooling a lot of people that are trusting you because of your long posts that actually contain nothing of use to anyone. Even Vladz copy pastas contain more useful information than this :joy:
    @Turf_Knights2016 you are themost annoying guy ever. Even more than @Boosquets.

It is in your style of writing. Cant read that without getting annoyed
    jajce111 wrote: »
    No just you , others are not so anyoying and dont post crap on forum like you do. Btw you said you will buy pes so what are you even doing here anyway?

Does it mean you should................

Go awaY?????

boh2.gifboh2.gifboh2.gifboh2.gifboh2.gifboh2.gifboh2.gifboh2.gifboh2.gifboh2.gifboh2.gifboh2.gifboh2.gif

Because you are either an: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

daydream-animated-animation-day-dream-smiley-emoticon-000404-large.gif

or a TROLL!!!!!
    1252d1393391477-what-s-troll-imageuploadedbyxbox-one-forums1393391472.444710.jpg

And we all know what is the best way of cleaning the environment from unwanted and annoying creatures....................

1ad765ee3a81a63883b137ea3021395e

IT'S TO EXTERMINATE THEM! thxcoojpz1hckzmqm62w1.gif~c200

I think I made my point..............................

CHEERS!
    cheers-to-beer-smiley.png
  • Amargaladaster26
    10449 posts Has That Special Something
    joe666 wrote: »

He is bullying whole section by posting unreadable posts, fishy links and false advices to ball boys.
  • PVFCB97xD

he says its me @LoboNobo @CFCsjmishra and @Denisianes
    yet all we tell him is to gtfo cuz:

He is bullying whole section by posting unreadable posts, fishy links and false advices to ball boys.

• CFCsjmishra
    9033 posts League Winner
    :)
  • Alemas_2012
    20892 posts Club Captain
    :joy::joy::joy:
    This is a normal part of the FIFA forums, just accept it. We call each other names all the time and nobody really cares.
    If you can't stand it, this isn't the forum for you, pure and simple...
  • Alemas_2012
    20892 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2016
    @LoboNobo, genius post! :joy:
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wat
  • They Caged Non
    6481 posts Big Money Move
    I tried reading the OP, I struggled, talk about broken English
  • jackm57
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite

Also moderators expect to be pulled up on carelessness going back to previous moderation of releases back to FIFA-2015 etc as also been reported of lack of due care and guarding against such online tyrants creating a toxic community to flourish.

I will not stand for what is rightfully wrong and abuse of Forum powers.

I will voice my concerns and let the matter be clear to EA management!

Its in reference to this link here:- http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/3523866/#Comment_3523866

Also for your consideration to train Moderators @ROB on duty!

Its entirely for EA-HQ's to review and take any action they desire, but I have done what i can so should you!

Regards

This is the only part I agree with, some of the stuff I've seen on here IS toxic not because of bullying or a bad environment but from ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor moderating.

@Turf_Knights2016
    The rest of your post is waffle though lad.
  • Classic thread confirmed.
  • LoboNobo
    6503 posts Big Money Move

I did my best to parody his style of writing, glad you appreciate my effort
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    LoboNobo wrote: »

I did my best to parody his style of writing, glad you appreciate my effort
    Genuinely one of the best posts this forum has even seen. Well played
  • They Caged Non
    6481 posts Big Money Move
    Im fairly certain people stopped using this forum because of the sheer quantity of snidy bell ends there are on here, not so much anything to do with Bullying.
  • Mantequilla
    1001 posts Professional
    Im fairly certain people stopped using this forum because of the sheer quantity of snidy bell ends there are on here, not so much anything to do with Bullying.

• hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class

Shame you never stopped using this
  • Glass0nion
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    @rob is on duty? News to me....been waiting for any info on the Webapp
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Cerbs?
  • Turf_Knights2016
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2016
    *******EDIT:- I HAVE BEEN INFORMED TO POST THIS IN FORUM BY EA-HQ ADVISOR VIA EMAIL NOTICATION A WARNING TO MEMBERS AND MODERATORS THAT THE MATTER WILL BE INVESTIGATED HERE IS A CROPPED IMAGE OF EMAIL:-

REPORTED_zps6qguat23.jpg

Toxic Communities only get worse and many people get hurt in the process as a past Admin Forum Moderator dealing with online abuse can become legal matters.

To be put between a "Rock and a Hard Place" so to speak is a sense of "Cyber Bullying" and victimizing and isolating any Forum member and should not be the case no matter what the issues are, no moderator or member should abuse their powers or posting privileges and isolate people knowing full well the overall issues causing the divide and frustration or "Toxic Community" in this case.

Where members might have the wrong picture on development facts and simply turn on each other.

Like I said the reasons may vary from Forum to Forum, in this case its mainly due to the differences of opinion and issues with development that arouse much anger and frustration that puts Forum members against each other with intent to cause emotional hurt and anger.

I have gone into more detail with EA-HQ and hope they see the matter from my perspective after they do a thorough investigation on circumstance here at EA FIFA FORUMS.

Regards

• Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Cry more
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner
    get in the bin with this cyber bullying nonsense
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    He does have a point about the moderation though, it's terrible on here
  • PVFCB97xD
    Did you also send them the link to the scam website you posted? Or did you tell them that you think they're a joke of a company and tell ball boys to buy PES? Or did you tell them that you give out false information to ball boys?
This discussion has been closed.