Maybe you can help.

LordSanchez
476 posts Sunday League Hero
Hey guys,just wanted to ask if it's possible for anyone to buy my player when they move to 17 or have enough coins as mine are stuck because I can't sell him.

I'm talking about 97 ST Ronaldo.Bought him a month back as an investment and have been listing him every hour but shockingly he isn't selling.

So,if you plan to not use your Fifa16 coins when the new game comes out or are interested in trying him I would greatly appreciate if you buy my player.Im sure this isn't seen as begging or against forum rules.I can wait till 17s release if it's a problem.

Please consider my request guys as I won't be buying 17 and plan to play this game for a long time.PM me or post here if you're willing to buy.
Thanks.

Comments

• y2k
    1365 posts Professional
    He doesn't sell at min price??!
  • LordSanchez
    y2k wrote: »
    He doesn't sell at min price??!

That's suicidal mate.Worked all year for the coins.
  • y2k
    1365 posts Professional
    I think you're using the word suicidal incorrectly. Just list him up for cheap and someone will buy. Asking people to buy him above his market value is the same as begging tbh.

Lesson for next time - mid-range cards don't hold value, nobody wants a 96 or 97 ronaldo for their collection when there's a 99 available. Same thing happened on 15, although the 97 ronaldo is actually stuck at min price there.
  • LordSanchez
    y2k wrote: »
    I think you're using the word suicidal incorrectly. Just list him up for cheap and someone will buy. Asking people to buy him above his market value is the same as begging tbh.

Lesson for next time - mid-range cards don't hold value, nobody wants a 96 or 97 ronaldo for their collection when there's a 99 available. Same thing happened on 15, although the 97 ronaldo is actually stuck at min price there.

I'm selling for market value and haven't found a buyer yet.Also,this one's a striker Ronaldo and should have a good demand.
  • hi sanchez, how much would you be asking for such a ronaldo?
  • LordSanchez
    hi sanchez, how much would you be asking for such a ronaldo?

PM'd you.
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    you've been trying to offload this card for 2 weeks now at an inflated price so maybe your definition of "market price" is a bit skewed
  • LordSanchez
    Fab wrote: »
    you've been trying to offload this card for 2 weeks now at an inflated price so maybe your definition of "market price" is a bit skewed

What I mean is I've been listing him as the second cheapest card on the market all this while.
  • ha032742
    34447 posts Moderator

What I mean is I've been listing him as the second cheapest card on the market all this while.

List him as the cheapest then?

• LordSanchez
    ha032742 wrote: »

List him as the cheapest then?

Its quite close actually,not much of a difference.