Suarez price

What are you predict Suarez price to reach?? Before the weekend he was going for 540k. Today he went to 725k in open bid. Will he raise again when full release or is he close to hes max you think??
When I got him I thought he could come close to million but I am a little unsure if its to high hopes..

Comments

  • M98H
    13735 posts Has That Special Something
    Chmpen85 wrote: »
    What are you predict Suarez price to reach?? Before the weekend he was going for 540k. Today he went to 725k in open bid. Will he raise again when full release or is he close to hes max you think??
    When I got him I thought he could come close to million but I am a little unsure if its to high hopes..

    How much you get him for? If you paid around the 530k like I did you should be fine, no reason for him to take a considerable price hit due to his rating, i would wait and see what his price is at the end of next week.
  • MH1203 wrote: »
    Chmpen85 wrote: »
    What are you predict Suarez price to reach?? Before the weekend he was going for 540k. Today he went to 725k in open bid. Will he raise again when full release or is he close to hes max you think??
    When I got him I thought he could come close to million but I am a little unsure if its to high hopes..

    How much you get him for? If you paid around the 530k like I did you should be fine, no reason for him to take a considerable price hit due to his rating, i would wait and see what his price is at the end of next week.

    Packed him in a 7.5k pack :)
  • I will wait a week and see then thanks.
  • CFC Jacob
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I can only see him rising from here on, with Messi and Ronaldo there's good competition from Neymar and Bale, whereas Suarez has Griezmann and Benzema to compete with in terms of high ratings, I think he blows the other two out of the water. 540k was incredibly cheap in my opinion, I'm expecting near a million.
  • M98H
    13735 posts Has That Special Something
    Chmpen85 wrote: »
    MH1203 wrote: »
    Chmpen85 wrote: »
    What are you predict Suarez price to reach?? Before the weekend he was going for 540k. Today he went to 725k in open bid. Will he raise again when full release or is he close to hes max you think??
    When I got him I thought he could come close to million but I am a little unsure if its to high hopes..

    How much you get him for? If you paid around the 530k like I did you should be fine, no reason for him to take a considerable price hit due to his rating, i would wait and see what his price is at the end of next week.

    Packed him in a 7.5k pack :)

    Not to bad then :lol:
  • Sercs
    19124 posts World Class
    id imagine his pack rate will be very low, so wait until the market becomes more flooded with coins. I'd reccomend sat/sunday
  • Sercs wrote: »
    id imagine his pack rate will be very low, so wait until the market becomes more flooded with coins. I'd reccomend sat/sunday

    That make sence. Maybe I am not way off that he can reach arround the million
  • M98H
    13735 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    CFC Jacob wrote: »
    I can only see him rising from here on, with Messi and Ronaldo there's good competition from Neymar and Bale, whereas Suarez has Griezmann and Benzema to compete with in terms of high ratings, I think he blows the other two out of the water. 540k was incredibly cheap in my opinion, I'm expecting near a million.

    Couldn't have said it better tbh
    Plus chemistry is massively important this year, putting Neymar or bale at ST really wouldn't compare tbh
Sign In or Register to comment.