Freezes after some time

wotw
3 posts Ball Boy
edited September 2016
Game starts and works perfectly, until approx. 20 min of the match. Then it starts to freeze and fps drops to about 1-5.
My pc isn't strong (Intel i7, 8Gb ram and Geforce 650m), but it works great for time on high resolution and high settings, and then immediately starts to freeze. And this behavior doesn't depend on resolution and graphical settings.

Did someone encounter the same?

Comments

• Yes , I got exactly the same problems !

My PC Specification : i7 2600, 16 Gb ram , GTX1060
    Display drivers already be updated .....

Don't know what happen yet .....
    Still searching for solutions ....
  • wotw wrote: »
    Game starts and works perfectly, until approx. 20 min of the match. Then it starts to freeze and fps drops to about 1-5.
    My pc isn't strong (Intel i7, 8Gb ram and Geforce 650m), but it works great for time on high resolution and high settings, and then immediately starts to freeze. And this behavior doesn't depend on resolution and graphical settings.

Do u use Xbox one controller??
  • For me , I am using Xbox 360 Controller
    pluff wrote: »
    wotw wrote: »

For me , I am using Xbox 360 Controller
  • pluff wrote: »

Me too. Wired one. Thought that the reason is in heating, but no - there is some another reason. Temperature is always on 75° level.

• remove the controller (usb cable) and then insert it again. You can search on internet "Xbox controller pc stuntering", a lot of people with the same problem ( sorry for my english)
  • Me too, I try to use keyboard to play but still the problem exists.
  • Who can help ussss!!!!
  • FabioFisher
    80 posts Park Captain
    I have same problem, i tought tha is because my Legacy gpu, amd 6990m driver 14.9