The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Far post shots

Sami
208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So I was watching Hektic Jukez, my apologies people.

But I noticed he has already found a exploit in the game. Every shot he was taking was to the far post and majority of them were going in.

Last year it was near post. Come on EA and find a balance.

Comments

• opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    People are finding out about this now? This has been known since demo and it was confirmed on EA Access, also shooting in general is OP this year.
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    opasni_ wrote: »
    People are finding out about this now? This has been known since demo and it was confirmed on EA Access, also shooting in general is OP this year.

giphy.gif
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Rick wrote: »

giphy.gif

Yes it is...when you can score every second game with Niang with left foot outside of box or even with Perotti from 30y without a problem you know it's OP.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain

Wait am I actually seeing this correct....a post from Ospasni that isn't about how he can't get on the Webapp? :open_mouth:
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    @opasni_

Shooting, the thing essentially required to score, is overpowered -_- would you rather nobody ever pressed the shoot button, but instead only scored by dribbling the ball into the net?
  • Shaanxz
    21162 posts Club Captain
    Far post is more realistic than near post
  • Sami
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Demo means nothing. As most the time the demo is different from the full game.
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just me who find keepers an absolute beast for both teams every game?
  • Shaanxz wrote: »
    Far post is more realistic than near post

Totally agree. At least it encourages people to shoot the correct way. Its annoying if it too OP but less infuriating than smashing it near post

• more preventable from a strategic standpoint than near post shots