The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

12k in points....nothing much....and then!

Comments

• Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you op lol
  • Boabdust
    4886 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    I'd sell in a heartbeat...you could build a stacked squad on release day with that.
  • Incredibly jealous.

He's the reason I'm playing UT this year. Hope I get to the stage where I can afford him.
  • Blake
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats buddy
  • BreadrunsAway
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd sell in a heartbeat...you could build a stacked squad on release day with that.

Thing is....I already have a pretty stacked squad lmao....and gonna be even more stacked once I sell all my players for profit....then buy them back when there cheaper....if I hadn't have done so well trading during access and had little coins then for sure I'd have taken the money
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Oh man, congrats on the pull.

I personally will have him at CAM at one point. Put catalyst on him and look out!

Really really hard to sell that card. That makes it very special. Just constantly build around him, set some goals, etc etc.

However, you can always buy him back in 2 months.
  • BreadrunsAway
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yup I'm gonna at least give him a week.....then if I think it best to cash in and buy cheaper at a later date then will do that....it's a tricky one tho.....some streamer said personally he thinks he could rise so who knows