The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

12k in points....nothing much....and then!

BreadrunsAway
321 posts Sunday League Hero
Thought I'd blast through 12k in points before taking kids to school.....wasn't getting much, down to my last few packs and then suddenly.....DEL PIERO!!!!! Like oh my! my best player in FUT ever! I've never packed a messi or Ronaldo or a 90rated player for that matter! His current price seems about 1.5million! Should I keep for a couple of weeks before selling off to maximise profit or would his price be best sold now before the market settles?

Comments

• Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    1.3-1.4 he's already heavily inflated due to new legend hype.. If your looking to build a team id sell and buy that coz don't see him going anything above his going rate right now when more supply hits the market.. Congrats though lovely pull.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Oh my.

Keep him forever
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22533 posts Club Captain
    Peter wrote: »
    Oh my.

Keep him forever

• BreadrunsAway
    To be honest I already have a pretty decent team and loads to sell come release to maximise profit....he does look insane so I probably will keep him to be fair
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    Oh my.

Keep him forever

This, if I packed a legend I would never sell.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    sell.

when the game drops invest in high rated players.

in one month buy 2 del pieros
  • WFCBagnall
    73398 posts Moderator
    Oh my.

Keep him forever

• BreadrunsAway
    see I was thinking of selling and investing but then there is always the worry that the market will go the other way......to be honest even tho I've played FUT since 2010 I've never done early access and traded as heavily during it in previous years....so even tho prices rising is a common thing I'm still unsure lol but at that price how could I loose.....unless he somehow rises too come release
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    First owner Legend is something special, first owner Del Piero on the other hand... I wouln't sell him if he was 2m
  • Agent VZ
    see I was thinking of selling and investing but then there is always the worry that the market will go the other way......to be honest even tho I've played FUT since 2010 I've never done early access and traded as heavily during it in previous years....so even tho prices rising is a common thing I'm still unsure lol but at that price how could I loose.....unless he somehow rises too come release

Keep and enjoy him for a month if you've got coins and can make a team around him and don't care about investing.. Price shouldn't change drastically for a bit.
  • BreadrunsAway
    Yeh good point....I have a good enough squad now to be fair, and will make enough profit from who I do sell before prices start dropping, then I'm just going to buy my team back end of October as hopefully prices would have all dropped by then but yeh del PIERO is something special
  • Agent VZ
    Yeh good point....I have a good enough squad now to be fair, and will make enough profit from who I do sell before prices start dropping, then I'm just going to buy my team back end of October as hopefully prices would have all dropped by then but yeh del PIERO is something special

Enjoy bud best legend of the year! Do share a review in the legends thread and try him out at cam for me. :p
  • BreadrunsAway
    Haha that's where I have him at the moment.....might change his card to CAM if he does impress, have no access time left tho so will have to try him first of all Thursday
  • Sercs
    18721 posts World Class
    sell! dont be silly and get caught up in that silly fresh hype / pack pull hype.. hes so inflated
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Would play him false 9 and not sell
  • Kloral
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    Keep him, go for 1000 goals!

One day I also hope to experience a pull like that, maybe when I get to 10 years played lol! Very nice pull though mate, congratulations and enjoy!
  • Olleman
    13318 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh my.

Keep him forever

• Blackpoolmonster
    3988 posts National Call-Up
    Sercs wrote: »
    sell! dont be silly and get caught up in that silly fresh hype / pack pull hype.. hes so inflated

1.5 million, he'd be gone immediately
  • BreadrunsAway
    Arghhhh it's just such a hard decision....I mean I really can't see him going to low in price from what he is, you say he's inflated but I'm not so sure
  • jenksiee123
    22329 posts Club Captain
    Use him for a bit and see what his price is at next week or something. He won't drop that much if at all and might end up even going up.
  • Olleman
    13318 posts Has That Special Something
    Use him for a bit and see what his price is at next week or something. He won't drop that much if at all and might end up even going up.

This is what I would do tbf
  • BreadrunsAway
    Yeh that's true.....and other than Suarez he seems the best striker in the game....better stats than Suarez too even tho Suarez is rated higher
  • Addicksfan
    3328 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    Great pull, congrats...Enjoy him, 1st owner legends must be kept IMO...the only problem is it's tempting to sell as he is easily one of the best legends and he's new so people will want him...I would say don't sell him play him, he will win you games and he looks like he could be an enjoyable card too
  • BreadrunsAway
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Great pull, congrats...Enjoy him, 1st owner legends must be kept IMO...the only problem is it's tempting to sell as he is easily one of the best legends and he's new so people will want him...I would say don't sell him play him, he will win you games and he looks like he could be an enjoyable card too

Yup I'm gonna keep him....at least until I get bored or want a different legend haha
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Oh my.

Keep him forever

This, if I packed a legend I would never sell.

I thought that till I packed Kluivert last year and hated him haha
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    200w.gif
  • keep!!!!!!!!!!!

he is the only player i want this year
    congrats

i will have to play for about 4 months to afford him
  • Thought I'd blast through 12k in points before taking kids to school.....wasn't getting much, down to my last few packs and then suddenly.....DEL PIERO!!!!! Like oh my! my best player in FUT ever! I've never packed a messi or Ronaldo or a 90rated player for that matter! His current price seems about 1.5million! Should I keep for a couple of weeks before selling off to maximise profit or would his price be best sold now before the market settles?

pic? also wait until prices settle near the highest then sell as del piero ? really tho you can get better legends and even balo is better
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sercs wrote: »

1.5 million, he'd be gone immediately

Waaaaay to overpriced rn. Id sell him in a second if he was 900k :D
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    my goal player this yr u lucky ...