Who would you invest in?

Dare to Benteke
287 posts Sunday League Hero
I wanted to make a big money investment/may keep....

Ozil, Modric, Auba, Vidal, Dybala?

Who would you invest in?

I have around 95k...

Comments

• if chadli and/or castro
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    how do u have this much
  • LouXC
    801 posts An Exciting Prospect
    kml wrote: »
    if chadli and/or castro

• LouXC
    801 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I saw courtois going for under 40k earlier that's a good shout too.
  • Dare to Benteke
    how do u have this much

A couple good trades and SBC...
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    how do u have this much

i haven't got **** in those packs
  • ha032742
    35187 posts Moderator
    how do u have this much

i haven't got **** in those packs

Best I got was Martial
  • DadBod
    6296 posts Big Money Move
    Best i got was theo "the english ronaldo" walcott
  • Dare to Benteke
    Yeh I didnt get any massive players but enough to make some small profit. I flipped some players to make 15 to 20k profit in minutes. Got lucky I guess, right place right time...
  • Shane1992yes
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I packed a martial and his maximum range is 200k while he's only selling for 20k at the minute, id buy a few martials
  • Dare to Benteke
    Gonna go all out and buy Auba I think
  • DadBod

I am leaning on this as well
  • Dare to Benteke

I am leaning on this as well

I bought him for 120k. Lowest bin now I think is around the 220k mark...
  • holdenwait
    56192 posts National Treasure
    wtf I am shocked to see Douglas Costa below 30k bins now... they were being bought 42-45k all day ffs
  • DadBod
    holdenwait wrote: »
    wtf I am shocked to see Douglas Costa below 30k bins now... they were being bought 42-45k all day ffs

Wait my friend.. He will rise again
  • holdenwait
    56192 posts National Treasure
    didn't even buy him to sell right away but was upset to see this now hehe, yeah panic selling right now certainly would be the bad move
  • Estaban
    1025 posts Professional
    What's up with the pricing this year? Everything is so low! Remember Lallana and similars this time last year was like 20k?
  • DadBod
    Estaban wrote: »
    What's up with the pricing this year? Everything is so low! Remember Lallana and similars this time last year was like 20k?

Loads of people smashing packs.. I was surprised at how many the cards were in transfer market during US release.. During launch, there were more than 800k cards on the market..
  • First week IF's seems to be the best investment, as there is no new supply of them on the market. But the demand will be high due to the official release today.
  • miri
    2766 posts Fans' Favourite
    First week IF's seems to be the best investment, as there is no new supply of them on the market. But the demand will be high due to the official release today.

Was thinking of selling up other stuff and buying a KDB, but his price still seems to be dropping. Worth keeping an eye on since he's injured for a few weeks so won't be getting another IF straight away.
  • miri wrote: »
    First week IF's seems to be the best investment, as there is no new supply of them on the market. But the demand will be high due to the official release today.

Was thinking of selling up other stuff and buying a KDB, but his price still seems to be dropping. Worth keeping an eye on since he's injured for a few weeks so won't be getting another IF straight away.

I dont think he will drop that much anymore, many new coins will come into the game starting by today but no new supply of IF KDB. You do the math.

• Wallisboy09
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Estaban wrote: »

Loads of people smashing packs.. I was surprised at how many the cards were in transfer market during US release.. During launch, there were more than 800k cards on the market..

There was 1.2 million players up for sale last night / early this morning. UK
  • Wallisboy09
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wanted to make a big money investment/may keep....

Ozil, Modric, Auba, Vidal, Dybala?

Who would you invest in?

I have around 95k...

Im in the same situation. Bought Modrid for 82k yesterday when he was fetching 100k then he dropped. but got over 100k and don't know whether to buy or sell